What's new

Navies of the Muslim World!

not talking about u there are many people out there modern slavery

Brother,

A slavery of Mind of much more dangerous then slavery of Body!
In Pakistan, there is also a new kind of slavery " Slavery of Souls"

If you r fan of IK, then IK is Angel and all others are stupids, and the people also following others are stupid.
If you r fan of Nawaz, then Nawaz is angel, and other are stupids, and the people following other are also stupid.
if you r fan of Zardari then Zardari is angel, and all other others stupids.
if you r fan of Wali khan, then Wali is angel, and all others are stupids.

we must realize, that no one is angel!

Brother,
A slavery of Mind of much more dangerous then slavery of Body!
In Pakistan, there is also a new kind of slavery " Slavery of Souls"
If you r fan of IK, then IK is Angel and all others are stupids, and the people also following others are stupid.
If you r fan of Nawaz, then Nawaz is angel, and other are stupids, and the people following other are also stupid.
if you r fan of Zardari then Zardari is angel, and all other others stupids.
if you r fan of Wali khan, then Wali is angel, and all others are stupids.
we must realize, that no one is angel!
my point exactly BTW IK is not a corrupt man

.......Machines are Un-trustworty instruments in the WAR......as Iqbal said

9.GIF

On the true‐believer’s Manhood God’s trust lies -
The machines of Europe Satan’s alliance.
10.GIF

Who knows the nation’s fates?
But signs abound, If Muslims are wakeful

very new information to me never knew Pakistan ever tried to get aircraft carrier ,they neglected their eastern wing and pay the price .
Turkish navy is modernizing but in but still no t contemplating on any air craft carrier or destroyer which is essential for a carrier battle group.
comparing to Indonesia's massive size and economy their military is small and so the navy. i think they can afford a massive expansion and modernization drive of their military specially Navy .

Actually we were supposed to have an aircraft carrier and destroyers in service as for now. But due to the 1999 earthquake, they have postponed the naval projects. The current ones are:

Type-214TN AIP submarines armed with UGM-84 Harpoon Block IIs as well.

Juan Carlos I class LHD (16 F-35Bs are expected to be planned)

TF-2000 class stealth AWW frigate. 6,000 tonne armed with LACMs, SM-2 Block IV, torpedos, ASMs.

TF-100 class stealth multipurpose frigates, 3500-4000 tonnes.

Besides that, there's nothing in need of.

Brother,

Navy not have to fought war with Gulf or Mediteranian Sea! every navy have to fought war with its enemy, so as compere to Indian Navy Pakistani navy is very weak, as compere to USA iranian Navy is weak, as compere to Other European counties Turkish navy is weak.

You have gotta be kidding me mate. Then list your entire facts.

TNF has the largest logistics&auxiliary fleet in Mediterranean, Black Sea combined. In a war at sea; without logistics you swim with the fish. Also does any European nation have more than 14 submarines whom are Type 209/1400 each armed with sub launchef anti-ship missiles as well. I demand you to list all your facts why we are so weak.

Asalam-o-alikum,

I just wanted to raise the issue, i not saw any Muslim country having powerful Navy! and in my opinion that if a country not have a powerful navy then that country not able to won the War!

I971, we lost the War because Indian Navy seize the Karachi port, and almost destroyed our navy present on Port!

after searching many Muslim Navies, i just found Turkish Navy is better, but as per world standards, not a single Islamic state developing its Navy.
Yes most Navies in Muslim countries are in bad shape Turkey has good Navy than Pakistan .

India has 200 million muslims(15% of world muslim) and India is one of the most powerful navies

The Indian military does not give a sh*t about these kind of statistics.

They have arrived in the 21st century... cannot say the same about other elements within our nation...

You have gotta be kidding me mate. Then list your entire facts.

TNF has the largest logistics&auxiliary fleet in Mediterranean, Black Sea combined. In a war at sea; without logistics you swim with the fish. Also does any European nation have more than 14 submarines whom are Type 209/1400 each armed with sub launchef anti-ship missiles as well. I demand you to list all your facts why we are so weak.

Brother,

I when i started post i said, that Turky have good Navy! but my friend turkey have to face whole Nato, and as whole NATO Naval force, NATO is very very strong!
secondly Today Turkey have most Powerfull Airforce, Navy and Army in Muslim world.

.......Machines are Un-trustworty instruments in the WAR......as Iqbal said

View attachment 153784
On the true‐believer’s Manhood God’s trust lies -
The machines of Europe Satan’s alliance.
View attachment 153786
Who knows the nation’s fates?
But signs abound, If Muslims are wakeful

keep reading the Poetry in the battlefields!

:what:

Turkey is NATO, why we have to face NATO ???

KSA's airforce is better than ours.

Thanks for correcting,
But the facilities turkey have about the maintenance and RD regarding Planes KSA not have! KSA completly depanding upon US for the maintenance of their Airforce structure!

Thanks for correcting,
But the facilities turkey have about the maintenance and RD regarding Planes KSA not have! KSA completly depanding upon US for the maintenance of their Airforce structure!

Mate, i can say what you are saying is partially correct..

Now, it's true that we can do maintenance of our aircrafts and engines both in TAI and TEI but. It's not like we can produce engine parts...we are still depended on US for parts...

Mate, i can say what you are saying is partially correct..

Now, it's true that we can do maintenance of our aircrafts and engines both in TAI and TEI but. It's not like we can produce engine parts...we are still depended on US for parts...

But KSA not even capable for Maintenance of their fleet!
and if we look at the size of the defense budget of KSA which is around 32 Billion US dollars, then the capability is almost nothing.

Back
Top Bottom