What's new

Navies of the Muslim World!

Its a historical weakness. Muslims have been always ignorant about shipbuilding specially naval warships, it has always been European's who fully understood the importance of having an Armada look at the British, Spanish and Dutch. Recently the Americans and Russian's.
You should read about the Ottoman Armada and Admiral Barbarossa, The British, Spanish or else couldn't cross the Mediterranean when he was around (his vessels were just a small part of the Ottoman Armada), they were kept in check or at least a century.

Today's best Muslim navies are from Turkey, Algeria, Egypt and Iran. Depending on what type of warfare and context , Iran can be the best in the Persian Gulf , while Turkey, Algeria and Egypt in the Mediterranean sea.
There are also other relatively powerful navies, like Pakistan, Indonesia and Malaysia, who are on their way to become true sea powers in the next decade or so.
Bangladesh might become one of the strongest navies in the area if their gaz reserves of 200 trillion cm is proven true.

Last edited:
I advocate good subs for Pakistan. Surface ships will have a little use against powerful Indian navy who has got a the missile like brahmos.

Asalam-o-alikum,

I just wanted to raise the issue, i not saw any Muslim country having powerful Navy! and in my opinion that if a country not have a powerful navy then that country not able to won the War!

I971, we lost the War because Indian Navy seize the Karachi port, and almost destroyed our navy present on Port!

after searching many Muslim Navies, i just found Turkish Navy is better, but as per world standards, not a single Islamic state developing its Navy.

Your navy would have been useless in any case during 1971 war.

Brother,
U r slave of your leader not me! and who the hell r u to call the Pakistani Nation slave!
if you slave then dont think others are also, Allah gave us the Mind and we always use them.
We threw out PML Q by our Votes, we threw out Zardari, and we will see who is our next leader!
u slaves of PTI!
i voted for nobody dude what u will find interesting is that in sindh people vote for PPP just cuz of the name BHUTTO if we are not slave to the name i dont know wt we are uneducated people especially sindh and punjab need to have the right to vote(voting just doesnt means casting to vote people need to have a knowledge over who they are voting for)there are people out there who wouldnt vote for certain people because he not a sindhi or punjabi our people have become slaves,the same faces repeating tenures, tell me if there was no IK in politics would there be anything interepting PPP or PMLN continuting wt they are MUKMUKAH SLAVE might not be the right term but thats wt we have become so called democracy where nawaz child are getting important MINISTRIES!! any answer to that
GO NAWAZ GO GO ZARDRARI GO BIGGEST OF THEM ALL GO NIZAM GO

Brother,

I voted for JI in 2002, PPP in 2007 and PTI in 2013, i am not slave of any one.
slavery is in the mind, otherwise hearts never be the slaves.

Today's best Muslim navies are from Turkey, Algeria, Egypt and Iran. Depending on what type of warfare and context , Iran can be the best in the Persian Gulf , while Turkey, Algeria and Egypt in the Mediterranean sea.
There are also other relatively powerful navies, like Pakistan, Indonesia and Malaysia, who are on their way to become true sea powers in the next decade or so.
Bangladesh might become one of the strongest navies i the area if their gaz reserves of 200 trillion cm is proven true.

Brother,

Navy not have to fought war with Gulf or Mediteranian Sea! every navy have to fought war with its enemy, so as compere to Indian Navy Pakistani navy is very weak, as compere to USA iranian Navy is weak, as compere to Other European counties Turkish navy is weak.

India has 200 million muslims(15% of world muslim) and India is one of the most powerful navies

India is Dar-al-Amn, I think this thread is about Dar-al-Islam.

Brother,
I voted for JI in 2002, PPP in 2007 and PTI in 2013, i am not slave of any one.
slavery is in the mind, otherwise hearts never be the slaves.
not talking about u there are many people out there modern slavery

Brother,

Navy not have to fought war with Gulf or Mediteranian Sea! every navy have to fought war with its enemy, so as compere to Indian Navy Pakistani navy is very weak, as compere to USA iranian Navy is weak, as compere to Other European counties Turkish navy is weak.
Within, not with a sea or Gulf. The rest is relative.

Back
Top Bottom