What's new

Naval interceptor boat catches fire in Kolkata

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
A naval interceptor boat caught fire, hurting two at Princep Ghat here, near the Eastern Command Army headquarters, on Tuesday morning.

The interceptor speed boat was one of the two boats the Navy hired from a private agency. The two hurt men were of the agency and have been admitted in a city hospital. Their condition is stated to be serious. "No personnel of the Indian Navy are hurt. The boat was under maintenance and not on patrolling duty on the Hooghly river," sources said.

The reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained. Two fire brigade engines brought the fire under control.

The incident at a time of heightened Indo-Pak war tensions has caused huge military deployment near the site of fire. The site of the incident is close to Fort William, headquarters of the Eastern Command of the Indian Army.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cit...-catches-fire-in-kolkata-1524962.html?pm=home

" J " material hmmm, a little impermeable for the rest of Military Equipment’s.

Last edited:
Accident can occur every where, it is a nature.

These are just flat bad days for India. Perhaps they too are "Surgically bad"?
me_and_my_little_raincloud_by_pedroluchini.jpg

These are just flat bad days for India. Perhaps they too are "Surgically bad"?
me_and_my_little_raincloud_by_pedroluchini.jpg

What is 'surgically bad'? The wit escaped me.

Wow, this shows Sri lanka being a trivial nation, can export Military Equipment’s to India." Sir G Kal " Laiken " Kal " nahi aya.:lol:

Why not? If they make good boats, and we need their good boats, we should buy from them. What has the size of the nation got to do with the quality of their manufacture? Since you seem to be long on time and short on fact, who built Oerlikon guns?

You did know, when you wrote your posts, that these were bought from Sri Lanka by a private party, and that the IN hired this particular boat from that party? That these were not bought from Sri Lanka by the Navy?

Why not? If they make good boats, and we need their good boats, we should buy from them. What has the size of the nation got to do with the quality of their manufacture? Since you seem to be long on time and short on fact, who built Oerlikon guns?

Being from India, you should well know what are "Surgical Jokes".

Wow, this shows Sri lanka being a trivial nation, can export Military Equipment’s to India." Sir G Kal " Laiken " Kal " nahi aya.:lol:
Anything else?? We just now completed one 109M OPV for them......but i can only talk about mopped engines, or 100cc engine:D.....it wont make sense to you....:tongue:

You did know, when you wrote your posts, that these were bought from Sri Lanka by a private party, and that the IN hired this particular boat from that party? That these were not bought from Sri Lanka by the Navy?

I was schmooze in terms of how Sri lanka, just like Austria being a small country fashioned minuscule chips for recent IT technology and exported to the unabridged world. So, here in terms Sri lanka exported to you these boats.

Anything else?? We just now completed one 109M OPV for them......but i can only talk about mopped engines, or 100cc engine:D.....it wont make sense to you....:tongue:

It seems you are mechanic, and I personally know Military stuff and equipment’s, so rather that will not make any sense to you. :lol:

I was schmooze in terms of how Sri lanka, just like Austria being a small country fashioned minuscule chips for recent IT technology and exported to the unabridged world. So, here in terms Sri lanka exported to you these boats.

It seems you are mechanic, and I personally know Military stuff and equipment’s, so rather that will not make any sense to you. :lol:
oh you can take the same from my side, i am an engineer.....
so now knowing things won't make you understand the basic cycles and systems......I fix things and yes iam a mechy.....you can call me anything.......:pop:

Back
Top Bottom