What's new

NATO units set for Lithuania and five other eastern member states

Ok,enough with the chit chat,i grow tired of you.Present the "evidence".

Not before you answer my question. And not before a nap, the evidence won't be easy to find (but i do think i'll find it).

Not before you answer my question. And not before a nap, the evidence won't be easy to find (but i do think i'll find it).

LOL ,You've previously stated you had evidence,now it's not easy to find.That 126 IQ is sure failing you alot these days.I can't answer questions to "hypothetic evidence which you claim to have".

Ok,hack the CIA records and come back here again.

A nap ? It's like 11-12 in the afternoon in the Netherlands,what are you ? 10 years old ?:lol:

Did mommy made you hot chocolate before tucking you in bed ?:rofl:

LOL ,You've previously stated you had evidence,now it's not easy to find.That 126 IQ is sure failing you alot these days.I can't answer questions to "hypothetic evidence which you claim to have".

Ok,hack the CIA records and come back here again.

A nap ? It's like 11-12 in the afternoon in the Netherlands,what are you ? 10 years old ?:lol:

Did mommy made you hot chocolate before tucking you in bed ?:rofl:

Trying to turn this into a personal attack?... Jeez, i should've seen that one coming.
But never mind, my personal habits are irrelevant to this discussion and quite accepted in my region for someone who is his own boss.

And yes there is evidence, and no i don't have to hack anyone's computer to retrieve it.
It's just another very-thorough google search.

I'll present the evidence, and then see if you can admit defeat in debate. If you don't then retract your claim that i'm a traitor and your repeated calls for my death, well, you end up on my permanent shitlist. :D

I'll present the evidence, and then see if you can admit defeat in debate. If you don't then retract your claim that i'm a traitor and your repeated calls for my death, well, you end up on my permanent shitlist

Well that's scary.....:disagree:

Well that's scary.....:disagree:

Something has come up that I take serious, but some people like @flamer84 might consider reason to ridicule me. Then again, I don't care much for flamer's unevolved opinions.

Ran into this article via facebook : Hollywood and The CIA: A Dark Marriage Revealed | Wake Up World
I quote from this article :
When the skeletal remains of Hollywood screenwriter Gary Devore were found strapped into his Ford Explorer submerged beneath the California Aqueduct in 1998 it brought an end to one of America’s most high-profile missing person cases.

“The fact that Devore was on his way to deliver a film script that promised to explain the ‘real reason’ why the US invaded Panama, has long given rise to a slew of conspiracies surrounding the nature of his ‘accidental’ death. It didn’t help that Devore’s hands were missing from the crash scene, along with the script, and that investigators could offer no plausible explanation as to how a car could leave the highway and end up in the position it was found a year after he disappeared.

“Now the Daily Mail can exclusively reveal that Devore was working with the CIA in Panama and even a White House source concedes his mysterious death bears all the hallmarks of a cover-up.”

As my signature on this forum hints at, i've been cc-ing copies of my opinions and tips to improve the world for all humans to the CIA and the Whitehouse (among other parties) for years, since around 9/11/2001 in fact.

If something as limited exposing the real reasons for the panama invasions by the US is reason enough to kill the exposer, then it stands to reason that exposing the election fraud that i suspect happened in at least Ukraine and possibly Latvia and it's neighbors as well, stands too much risk of getting myself on a CIA kill list.

And while i don't have anything to fear from individuals posting on this forum, it would be easy for an organisation like the CIA to get me killed - and get away with it.
I may have some friends in the CIA - i dont know really - but they won't be able to protect me from the killers within the CIA.

My top priority in life is to remain alive and grow old so that i may stay useful to the world, to the innocents without desire for power over others who too often end up as 'unavoidable collateral damage'.
I also have some personal goals (growing my business) that i want to achieve, which can't be done while dead.

So in light of this, i'm going to stop posting politics entirely for a while.

There are forces at work in the world that want to prolong the war on terror, reboot the cold war between the US+EU and Russia, and most discpicably - continue/enlarge the food- and water-crisis that too many humans suffer under.

This small bit of news that i'm thankful a facebook stream pointed me towards, changes a whole lot. Freedom of speech is not just restricted by moderator powers combined with fragile nasty egos (not on defence.pk - one of the main reasons i have been posting here), it has lethal risks.

Let's see if the powers that be allow me to make significant sums of money. Based on their other actions and the news of the years while i make such money, I might continue what I did here so far, or I might work on my project to solve the food- and water-crisis. Maybe both.

But if the traitors to world peace (in the cia, nsa, governments, media, business world) claim that the people who expose their evil plots are the traitors and worthy of death without trial, then there can be no real change to the fate of the men, women and children who are the future's "unavoidable collateral damage". Not by freedom of speech at least.
Violent resistance from the civilian world against these evil elements in our governing social circles is futile as well, so i'll be looking for alternate options. Becoming a popular rich business man might be a requirement to continue my work.

On the upside, i wont have to deal with the stupidity of the likes of flamer84 and those crazy Indians who troll this forum anymore for a while. I can now focus on my business, in actual total prolonged silence this time.

Something has come up that I take serious, but some people like @flamer84 might consider reason to ridicule me. Then again, I don't care much for flamer's unevolved opinions.

Ran into this article via facebook : Hollywood and The CIA: A Dark Marriage Revealed | Wake Up World
I quote from this article :

As my signature on this forum hints at, i've been cc-ing copies of my opinions and tips to improve the world for all humans to the CIA and the Whitehouse (among other parties) for years, since around 9/11/2001 in fact.

If something as limited exposing the real reasons for the panama invasions by the US is reason enough to kill the exposer, then it stands to reason that exposing the election fraud that i suspect happened in at least Ukraine and possibly Latvia and it's neighbors as well, stands too much risk of getting myself on a CIA kill list.

And while i don't have anything to fear from individuals posting on this forum, it would be easy for an organisation like the CIA to get me killed - and get away with it.
I may have some friends in the CIA - i dont know really - but they won't be able to protect me from the killers within the CIA.

My top priority in life is to remain alive and grow old so that i may stay useful to the world, to the innocents without desire for power over others who too often end up as 'unavoidable collateral damage'.
I also have some personal goals (growing my business) that i want to achieve, which can't be done while dead.

So in light of this, i'm going to stop posting politics entirely for a while.

There are forces at work in the world that want to prolong the war on terror, reboot the cold war between the US+EU and Russia, and most discpicably - continue/enlarge the food- and water-crisis that too many humans suffer under.

This small bit of news that i'm thankful a facebook stream pointed me towards, changes a whole lot. Freedom of speech is not just restricted by moderator powers combined with fragile nasty egos (not on defence.pk - one of the main reasons i have been posting here), it has lethal risks.

Let's see if the powers that be allow me to make significant sums of money. Based on their other actions and the news of the years while i make such money, I might continue what I did here so far, or I might work on my project to solve the food- and water-crisis. Maybe both.

But if the traitors to world peace (in the cia, nsa, governments, media, business world) claim that the people who expose their evil plots are the traitors and worthy of death without trial, then there can be no real change to the fate of the men, women and children who are the future's "unavoidable collateral damage". Not by freedom of speech at least.
Violent resistance from the civilian world against these evil elements in our governing social circles is futile as well, so i'll be looking for alternate options. Becoming a popular rich business man might be a requirement to continue my work.

On the upside, i wont have to deal with the stupidity of the likes of flamer84 and those crazy Indians who troll this forum anymore for a while. I can now focus on my business, in actual total prolonged silence this time.

LOL :rofl::lol:

You buddy are what in medical terms is refered to as "straightjacket material".:agree:

What is this idea of aligning with USA which has given nothing to the world but more and more wars? Is this good for the said countries?

These countries want to ally with NATO in order to have some powerful guarantor and bulwark against Russia because their sovereignty is threatened by Russia. If they don't ally they could easily be annexed like Crimea, if they do ally then they are taking a stand and will at least have some extent of protection from NATO.

These countries want to ally with NATO in order to have some powerful guarantor and bulwark against Russia because their sovereignty is threatened by Russia. If they don't ally they could easily be annexed like Crimea, if they do ally then they are taking a stand and will at least have some extent of protection from NATO.

Yes , here its more about freedom, territorial integrity and sovereignty. Russian Federation can annex all these countries but these countries will fight for thier freedom by any means.

Romania is EU+NATO, and I can agree with that.

But you're basing your desire to impose/offer EU+NATO membership to the nations on Russia's western border on dated experiences of Russian leadership. Russia's new EEU should be given a new chance to provide an umbralla for the nations on that Russian western border i think. The future does not need to look like the past.

Romania is likely not to experience as much / any bloodshed that results from the NATO expansion onto Russia's western border (Latvia and neighbors + Ukraine) as the peoples in those countries that i think should be denied EU and NATO membership.
That makes people like you guilty of the bloodshed that is likely to continue if this drive to expand NATO as far east as you want. As guilty as the very western politicians and media outlets who are feeding you the "Russia is the aggressor" lies on a daily basis at the moment.

This is silly ...you're putting the blame for any bloodshed on the party that defends itself, and it's backers who facilitate this, and not on the aggressor.
Russia does not have any legitimate claims on Ukraine or the Baltics. Those countries aren't Russia's to do as it pleases as there are literally millions of people ready to fight in order to maintain their identity.

Your post is akin to something like this: a rabid bear is stalking you - you have a gun, but decide to throw it away as it would provoke the bear.Furthermore, you blame the guy who gave you the gun because it provoked the bear....

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_118043.htm

NATO is adapting to the challenges we face. We are more than doubling the size of the NATO Response Force from 13,000 to 30,000,” the Secretary General said. He added that the Alliance is also creating a new 5,000-strong quick reaction Spearhead Force. Mr. Stoltenberg noted that in 2016, Spain will be the first Ally to lead the Spearhead Force. He called Spain’s leadership “a strong signal of NATO solidarity” and proof that “Europeans are taking responsibility for their own security.

We cannot take our security for granted,” the Secretary General said. “Security is the basis of everything we have: our prosperity, our values, our open societies.”

While in Madrid, Secretary General Stoltenberg is also meeting separately with Defence Minister Pedro Morenés Eulate.

thumbnail

Runway Run 2015 to be held at Šiauliai Airbase - EN.DELFI
naikintuvas-f4-phantom-67417646.jpg

On 28 March, the Air Base of the Lithuanian Air Force at Šiauliai will host a run on an airbase track, Runway Run 2015, Lithuania's Ministry of National Defence said.

The event marks the 25th anniversary of the restoration of Lithuania's statehood and the 11th anniversary of Lithuania's NATO accession.

Allied and Lithuanian military personnel, Italian and Polish troops currently guarding the Baltic airspace, the US military deployed in Lithuania, personnel working at embassies of NATO member states, representatives of Estonian and Latvian air forces, military and civilian representatives of Lithuania's national defence system, members of the Lithuanian Amateur Runners Association, and others wishing, will be running on the runway of the airbase at the event.

After the event participants will be invited for military-style tea, refreshments and an entertaining concert of the Lithuanian National Defence Volunteer Force Big Band. Everyone who will run the 3-kilometre distance successfully will be presented with keepsakes on aerial theme.

The best runners' team (military unit and civilian organisation) will be awarded with a special prize of the Minister of National Defence.

Participants will be able to view the fighter jets protecting the Baltic skies and a display of weaponry used at the Lithuanian Land Force.

Partners of Runway Run 2015 are the Lithuanian Amateur Runners Association and the City Council of Šiauliai.

Cabinet Tables Bill for Stationing of NATO Battalion in Bulgaria - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

March 13, 2015, Friday // 20:47

The government tabled to parliament a bill for the stationing of NATO battalion on Bulgarian territory.

The bill, which was adopted at the sitting of the Council of Ministers on Wednesday, was tabled in the last minutes of the parliament's working day on Friday, daily Sega reports.

The bill is entitled ratification of the Garrison Support Arrangement (GSA) between Bulgaria, represented by its Defence Ministry, and the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE).

The bill concerns the maintenance of Communication and Information Systems (CIS) Deployable Communications Module (DCM), 2nd NATO Signal Battalion (2NSB).

This comes after it was announced that NATO is to station a command and control centre in Bulgaria's capital Sofia as well as a ship command centre near the seaside city of Varna.

The exercise period of the Baltic countries after completing their shift US forces rotate your soldiers with military equipment by road back to their permanent deployment in Germany.

Heavy machine guns, Browning M2HB, MK 19 grenade launchers and GMG automatic weapons G-36 and M4, light and medium machine guns FN MAG, M240L, M249, pistols, Glock-17
thumbnail

thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

..:: en.mon.gov.pl :: News / Latest News - NATO Force Integration Unit in Poland ::..

NATO Force Integration Unit (NFIU), responsible for realisation of strengthening NATO in Eastern Europe and in Poland, will be created in Bydgoszcz.
bydg_zajawka.640x300.jpg

On Friday, March 13th, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of National Defence Tomasz Siemoniak visited Training and Doctrine Centre in Bydgoszcz in connection with preparations for creating the NFIU. According to NATO summit in Newport resolutions, the unit is to be formed in Poland as an element of so called "spearhead" - Very High Readiness Joint Task Force (VJTF).

The role of NATO Force Integration Units, which according to NATO Defence Ministers will be created in six countries: Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia, will be to cooperate in case of the possible NATO forces translocation in Europe. The units will be coordinating exercises, make common planning and if necessary, facilitate receiving VJTF on the territory of their state. The NFIU unit will be composed of staff from both the host nation and from other NATO countries.

Deploying the NFIU in chosen countries for the needs of VJTF is an implementation of the Readiness Action Plan (RAP) which is to be a response to challenges for common security. The plan was adopted at NATO summit in Newport in September 2014.

The Deputy Prime Minister stated that locating the NFIU in Bydgoszcz is a good decision as Bydgoszcz the second biggest garrison in Poland. The NATO Force Integration Unit will start its activity in mid-April 2015.

dsc_5004_1024x682.jpg
dsc_5060_1024x682.jpg
dsc_5101_1024x682.jpg

..:: en.mon.gov.pl :: News / Latest News - Talks of Defence Ministers of Poland and Spain ::..
Deputy Prime Minister Tomasz Siemoniak and Defence Minister Pedro Morenés Eulate, in the context of creating the "spearhead", stressed the important role of NATO Force Integration Units (NFIU) which will be responsible for executing the allied augmentation in Eastern Europe. One of such units is currently being created in Poland.

During the meeting the Ministers also talked about matters connected with the role of MNC NE in Szczecin which will be an important element of the "spearhead".

Discussing bilateral cooperation Minister Tomasz Siemoniak thanked Spanish Defence Minister for cooperation of the Air Forces of both countries in usage of C-130 CASA transport aircraft.

Defining areas of future cooperation the Ministers paid attention to further development of cooperation of Air Forces, Navy, Special Forces and Military Police. Referring to cooperation within NATO and the EU the officials declared close cooperation at preparing standpoints and projects which will be discussed at NATO and the EU Defence Ministers meetings.

Moreover, the talks concerned preparations for the forthcoming summit of European Council and NATO summit in Warsaw. The Ministers discussed the situation in Ukraine, threats emanating from Islamic State and terrorism in North Africa - Libya.

Back
Top Bottom