What's new

NATO opens northern supply route to Afghanistan via Russia/Central Asia

So from your sentence, if America did not start all these fights, it would of had enough money to save other economies, especially Pakistans... What a uesless assumtions.

Islamic fundamental Terrorist is the new war or the third war prevention war!!!!
you assumed something does not mean i assumed same :lol:

I was referring to the recession hit America or NATO countries who are already doomed. They are still trying their best to recover but no $$$ left :confused:

Anyway, my last post here i am not in a mood its 05:19AM now

you assumed something does not mean i assumed same :lol:

I was referring to the recession hit America or NATO countries who are already doomed. They are still trying their best to recover but no $$$ left :confused:

Anyway, my last post here i am not in a mood its 05:19AM now

I actually knew what you where refering too.. The GDP of these great organizations has no indicators of DOOMED DAYS!!! First of all, unEmployement, New Home Construstion Indicators, or Greece Going Bankrupt.... These people did not ask Pakistan, China, or Even the world to save them. They used there own money from there own people.....

Thanks, but keep wishing for that great bankruptucy of the other worlds...

Thanks..

^^ Nobody is wishing bankruptcy on anyone. However, you might want to educate yourself a little more. Please look into how the US funds its deficits and how many hundreds of billions of dollars worth of T-bills China buys every year to fund the US economy. That might give you some better insight and you can then avoid statements such as "They used there own money from there own people" in future.

I actually knew what you where refering too.. The GDP of these great organizations has no indicators of DOOMED DAYS!!! First of all, unEmployement, New Home Construstion Indicators, or Greece Going Bankrupt.... These people did not ask Pakistan, China, or Even the world to save them. They used there own money from there own people.....

Thanks, but keep wishing for that great bankruptucy of the other worlds...

Thanks..

oh didn't you here Britain was running after IMF 2 years ago?

My apology i am talking to a wrong person :P

and lets get back to topic now like i said before its 05:33AM in the morning and i am just not in a mood of debating

One last point i want to clear once again, at no where i am saying this war should not be fought or anything like that. There are some cos and pros of everything and this war did hurt the economy of Western countries.

Last edited:
If USA is doomed what you call to the counties who depend on USA AID and freebies.

If US chooses to gift Pakistan,Israel, Egypt and Jordan Civilian and Military Aid, it is their choice. Why you are loosing sleep over it?

^^ Nobody is wishing bankruptcy on anyone. However, you might want to educate yourself a little more. Please look into how the US funds its deficits and how many hundreds of billions of dollars worth of T-bills China buys every year to fund the US economy. That might give you some better insight and you can then avoid statements such as "They used there own money from there own people" in future.

The total funds from China, in terms of T-Bills that US have used from China is 3 Trillion, or taken...

The four-O-one-K of Americans equallys amounting is 3 to 4 Trillion...
That is why the Obama Administration is figuring out how use this for another useless spending..............

^^ What a nonsensical comparison. 401Ks are tax deferred (or potentially exempt) personal retirement saving accounts which are invested in the stock exchange or mutual funds usually, not loaned out to the government. A very small part of 401K portfolios might be invested in munis or other bonds assocated with state or local government.

The Chinese and other foreign countries fund a significant part of the US deficit. Plain and simple. There has been a TON written about this. Please stop exposing how little you know about this and spend your time reading up. You'll be the better for it.

but guys.. wouldnt Pakistan be losing some considerable income (including the truckers) if this line of shipment is closed?

^^ What a nonsensical comparison. 401Ks are tax deferred (or potentially exempt) personal retirement saving accounts which are invested in the stock exchange or mutual funds usually, not loaned out to the government. A very small part of 401K portfolios might be invested in munis or other bonds assocated with state or local government.

The Chinese and other foreign countries fund a significant part of the US deficit. Plain and simple. There has been a TON written about this. Please stop exposing how little you know about this and spend your time reading up. You'll be the better for it.

Listen Mr. Tech the great Moderators of .com... because you are just making a statement, but not researching before talking..

You prove me wrong on that sentence, I have said above, then we will talk. My statement stands....

Anyways this is becoming an of topic situation, regarding thread issues..

Listen Mr. Tech the great Moderators of .com...

I appreciate your veneration.

You prove me wrong on that sentence, I have said above, then we will talk. My statement stands....

Anyways this is becoming an of topic situation, regarding thread issues..

Which sentence? Your implication that the USG has commandeered people's personal 401Ks to use them as it deems necessary? As I attempted to explain to you, the bulk of this money is invested in mutual funds, stocks and other non-governmental instruments. If you refuse to understand, you are welcome to revel in your econo-agnosticism.

but guys.. wouldnt Pakistan be losing some considerable income (including the truckers) if this line of shipment is closed?

We want to loose that income, so our economy can get back on track. We want peace in Pakistan and US and NATO Arms can go through where ever they choose besides Pakistan.

Once our economy gets back to 8% growth then there is enough economic activity for the truckers.

:pakistan:

I appreciate your veneration.

Which sentence? Your implication that the USG has commandeered people's personal 401Ks to use them as it deems necessary? As I attempted to explain to you, the bulk of this money is invested in mutual funds, stocks and other non-governmental instruments. If you refuse to understand, you are welcome to revel in your econo-agnosticism.

Yes of course, First of all the US Gov't under Obama Administration is trying to lobby to use those 401Ks funds, but to go even further of this superiors egonistic ideology of China saving America.. The 401k's of Americans equal 4 trillion and America's total debt to China is 3 trillion....

Know can we get back on the topic of NATO forces using other routes for there Goal!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom