What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
For god's sake please understand that India is not enemy. Your real enemy is killing your innocent citizens and brave soldiers on daily basis.

Your Indian desperation for Pakistan to attack NATO cannot even be hidden in your above statement. Not going to happen. PA and NATO can investigate and find out the root cause of this incident and punish the guilty.

Wouldn't you as an Indian love that? Did you attack Bangladesh when 16 BSF men were shot by them?
Did you attack Pakistan when your politicians were cowering under the bushes in the Parliament attack? Stop wet dreaming here.

Impartial inquiry must be held and the guilty must be punished. My condolences to the dead.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Can't imagine how someone thanked you for this idiotic quote? There will be an inquiry and the truth will come out, till than contribute some info or hold your horses. Worry about the fake encounters in your own country.

My dear not so neutral freind India dint attak BD & PAK but what we did in retaliation is something you are still paying for,anyway thats not the topic what JAT B wanted to say was that americans are doing it dalebrately as they very well know it was because of PA's double game they are still stuck & not able to achieve there goals in Afghaanistan(its nothing to do with pak neukes) and they are returning the favour to PA with interests by hurting them , hope you got my point .????

Says a man from a country which massed a million men on the borders after the Parliament attack and in that process killed 600 of his own men?

Thats an imaginary figure ,better get it from neutral and substantial sources as your name suggest .

I have a feeling that all those documentaries on BBC and CNN and all those articles in the media about the so called Pakistan's "double game" was for this.

America is provoking Pakistan. Now if Pakistan retaliates, that would give America an excuse for air raids inside Pakistani territory.

Which in turn would give Pakistan an excuse to take out the Air Bases where these American & Nato Jets take off from!

I'm sure you know history quite well about what india did after Parliament attack or what it does at BD border on regular basis??

BTW did forget the same BD border guards also wiped out their higher ranks in internal coup. some 60 officers died then many blamed indian RAW for it .

Massed a million men and lost 600 of their own men in that process!

I am talking of what India did when 16 BSF men were shot? NOTHING! The only thing which Bangladesh did was to change the BDR Chief. No inquiry was held and no one was punished.

Top generals and top political leadership must resign now... its not first time happening and this shows their incompetence
Its not incompetence but treachery to the Army, country and the nation.....:smokin:

Thats an imaginary figure ,better get it from neutral and substantial sources as your name suggest .

Massive EGG on your face. please read below and feel happy.

Op Parakram claimed 798 soldiers - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: The Kargil conflict led to the death of 527 Indian soldiers while heroically taking back heights occupied by Pakistanis in 1999. Shockingly, without going to war, 798 soldiers have been killed during Operation Parakram.

welcome in war against terror part-3 . know guys should know who is enemy and ally since last 10 years india never kill our 10 solders but every three months NATO-US did it .have a nice friendship guys enjoy .

Jaane do imran bhai......Aap soate ko jagaa sakte ho jaage huye ko nahee?????????

Pakistan blocked all NATO supply... but how long ?

story1.gif

Assalam alaikum

yeh latoon k bhoot hain baton say nahi samjhain gay it is upto us weather we wanna live a dignified life of with humiliation

TARIQ

Massed a million men and lost 600 of their own men in that process!

I am talking of what India did when 16 BSF men were shot? NOTHING! The only thing which Bangladesh did was to change the BDR Chief. No inquiry was held and no one was punished.

Is this the topic being discussed, you with a user Always_neutral are not being so!!! You sir are trying to start a flame war here so that the main topic gets diverted. I have seen three posts you have posted and all of them are making Indian action or inaction as the topic here, I don't see you replying to those Indians who paid their condolences. Is this what is called divide and rule???

Either a warning to be understood 'between the lines' or purposely trying to condition pakistan to pass-off such attacks helplessly which will pave way for greater violations in the near future. If the country doesn't show a backbone NOW then the next bite will be no doubt greater...

Personally i think cutting off supplies is just miniscule cry; especially since they can get away with attacks of such magnitude. A greater response is needed;send counter warnings(attack) through taliban along with cutting supplies, make sure the bastards run out of toilet paper again and rot to death - two can play this game!

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Raji'oon, Brave selfless soldiers!

Is this the topic being discussed, you with a user Always_neutral are not being so!!! You sir are trying to start a flame war here so that the main topic gets diverted. I have seen three posts you have posted and all of them are making Indian action or inaction as the topic here, I don't see you replying to those Indians who paid their condolences. Is this what is called divide and rule???

God knows why MOD dosent take any actions against him for ruining such a serous & good thread , thanks .

Just wanted to put things into perspective about the NATO supplies through Pakistan into Afghanistan.

In 2009/10, when Pakistan had blocked the NATO supplies, 85% used to pass through Pakistan. They actually went to half rations that time immediately. :lol:

On May 18, 2011, Lt. Gen. Mitchell Stevenson, deputy chief of staff for logistics, told the Senate Armed Services readiness subcommittee that U.S. brings in 60 percent to Afghanistan from the north through Central Asia and the Baltic states and 40 percent from the south through Pakistan Army.

US intends to bring it down to 25% eventually.

The Army keeps 45 days worth of fuel on the ground in Afghanistan so that operations can withstand severe disruptions to its supply lines,

Source U.S. Explores Pakistan Supply Route Alternatives - Defense News

I don't think blocking supplies by Pakistan will have any effect on US war machine. I think within a fortnight or even before US would issue an apology and this matter will be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom