What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should stop all NATO supplies immediately and permanently. Winter is coming and there is no other route. NATO will leave the region in a month if we stop all NATO supplies ASAP and permanently.

Exactly!!! This is the time for that, they don't have any alternative route yet and specially in winter seaon

49% of NATO's supplies to Afghanistan go from Pakistan, including the fuel needed for the drones. Looks like the war in Afghanistan could be badly impacted by this if Pakistan shuts off the supply route for a long time.

If the government stop the supplies for even 1 month I will be surprised. If they stop it permanently, they will get the support from the people of Pakistan that did they need and wont be seen as slaves of amreeka, but we all know reality of this government.

RIP brave souls.

To all folks acting tough on this board,

We all know this ain't gonna change anything. Temporary blockage, few hollow words from Pakistan's side, a verbal apology and regret, and then business as usual.

Unfortunate but true!

then why the fcuk army is eating all the resources ...

choorian pehn leni chahiye haathoon mein in hijro ko

Chaar Anna Ki Murghi.....Bara Anna Ka Masala !! Before making any statements, consider the ground realities...if all you said was true then, why are they dying at the border. !!

Jammer bhai main aapki bahut izzat karta hoon par ye baat hasne ki nahee hai ! wo soldiers shaheed apke genrals ke nikkammepann aur laalach kee wajah se shaheed ho rahe hain , main bahot para-lokha to nahee hoon aapki tarah par ye jarror bata sakta hoon ki asli chor kaun hai, mauf karna agar zayaada bol gaya hoon to ????

THIS ISN'T ACCIDENTAL.

THOSE HELOS MUST HAVE MADE REPEATED SALVOS AGAINST THAT CHECK POST.

EITHER THEY MISTAKENLY TOOK IT FOR A TALIBAN HIDE OR IT WAS DELIBERATE.

MY TAKE IS IT WAS DELIBERATE SINCE ITS HARD TO NOT FIGURE OUT A MILITARY CHECK POST WITH SIGNS AND FLAGS AROUND IT.

what is this true then what pakistani troops doing :O ?????????? and why pakistani forces havent atteckd nato base in afghanistan ?

Wouldn't you as an Indian love that? Did you attack Bangladesh when 16 BSF men were shot by them?
Did you attack Pakistan when your politicians were cowering under the bushes in the Parliament attack? Stop wet dreaming here.

Impartial inquiry must be held and the guilty must be punished. My condolences to the dead.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Now what happened to these amrikans ??? Are they mad or some thing???

Can't imagine how someone thanked you for this idiotic quote? There will be an inquiry and the truth will come out, till than contribute some info or hold your horses. Worry about the fake encounters in your own country.

Such an "accident" would not be possible if NATO gave a damn about Pakistani lives. Instead they go around bombing anyone that they think is a militant and don't really care if they kill innocent civilians or Pakistani soldiers. They'll always count them as militants when they make public statements about how many militants they've killed and how successful the ironically named "War on Terror" has been.

Says a man from a country which massed a million men on the borders after the Parliament attack and in that process killed 600 of his own men?

Wouldn't you as an Indian love that? Did you attack Bangladesh when 16 BSF men were shot by them?
Did you attack Pakistan when your politicians were cowering under the bushes in the Parliament attack? Stop wet dreaming here.

Impartial inquiry must be held and the guilty must be punished. My condolences to the dead.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Can't imagine how someone thanked you for this idiotic quote? There will be an inquiry and the truth will come out, till than contribute some info or hold your horses. Worry about the fake encounters in your own country.

I was wondering the same, why these indians are jumping all over the thread !!

He has changed, he doesnt live in luxury in Pakistan anymore. Jemima became Muslim before he married her, the boys are his and jemima's (he is also white in skin color), love child was a false rumor and there is no proof.

Imran Khan is the only hope for Pakistan.
yara even if he married her before she became muslim is it against Islam ? is it against constitution if no why is this thing being quoted

I'm sure you know history quite well about what india did after Parliament attack or what it does at BD border on regular basis??

BTW did forget the same BD border guards also wiped out their higher ranks in internal coup. some 60 officers died then many blamed indian RAW for it .

welcome in war against terror part-3 . know guys should know who is enemy and ally since last 10 years india never kill our 10 solders but every three months NATO-US did it .have a nice friendship guys enjoy .
So this means that who is our worst enemy killing our soldiers? India or US/NATO....I wish the Americans come and hit the GHQ and the Parliament house together...shame on them that the elites are hiding within their safe houses and our ordinary soldiers are brutally martyred every other day.... Looks like the tops are already sold out but our Jawans are fighting selflessly for the country......:smokin:

I have a feeling that all those documentaries on BBC and CNN and all those articles in the media about the so called Pakistan's "double game" was for this.

America is provoking Pakistan. Now if Pakistan retaliates, that would give America an excuse for air raids inside Pakistani territory.
i think that the best thing that could be done is to just halt all supply lines including the birds that are going above pakistan air space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom