What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

Wont never be as bad as Bangladesh, dont you worry.

hahaha no army can make us a bangladesh as we know our protection but i mean similar bangladesh like revolt against pakistan rule.as in the past 60 years we didnt get nothing from pakistan and we sacrificed more then 150000 people for pakistan protection sice 1947.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Wont never be as bad as Bangladesh, dont you worry.

hahaha no army can make us a bangladesh as we know our protection but i mean similar bangladesh like revolt against pakistan rule.as in the past 60 years we didnt get nothing from pakistan and we sacrificed more then 150000 people for pakistan protection sice 1947.

One of the officers said his soldiers were asking him why the government was silent and didn’t send PAF fighter planes to defend Pakistan’s borders. “I asked them, can President Asif Zardari slap President Barrack Obama and their reply was no. Then I argued how could our planes stop US jetfighters from intruding Pakistan,” a military officer explained while wishing not to be named.

APP adds from Islamabad: Pakistan has conveyed its serious concerns to United States over the air incursion by Nato aircraft that attacked its military’s Ziarat post in Mohmand Agency.

I will suggest the innocent soldiers to not ask question to the officer but rather just take a picture or two of these jets and show them to the Army Generals .I am sure all of their Khush Fehmi/ignorance will be gone regarding these incursions when they will learn that at least two station of there jets are equipped with Amraans each and every time they come and bomb us.I bet on it.

I will suggest the innocent soldiers to not ask question to the officer but rather just take a picture or two of these jets and show them to the Army Generals .I am sure all of their Khush Fehmi/ignorance will be gone regarding these incursions when they will learn that at least two station of there jets are equipped with Amraans each and every time they come and bomb us.I bet on it.

Either way we're at the wrong end of the tunnel - We should have never let Taliabn establish Talibani Emirate in Waziristan.I am sure many members here and Pakistanis of course oppose NW operation just because anti americanism.These people will really learn their lesson if US uses B52 on these areas (In case there is another terrorist strike in USA).Pakistanis have not learned their lesson.No land in our country should be controlled be a bunch of thugs taliban in tihs case.

Either way we're at the wrong end of the tunnel - We should have never let Taliabn establish Talibani Emirate in Waziristan.I am sure many members here and Pakistanis of course oppose NW operation just because anti americanism.These people will really learn their lesson if US uses B52 on these areas (In case there is another terrorist strike in USA).Pakistanis have not learned their lesson.No land in our country should be controlled be a bunch of thugs taliban in tihs case.

Now that you realized it, all you have to do is help fix it. But unfortunately you are still looking to be having legs in 2 boats not decided which one is better.

begerat fauj ! begerat fauji hukmaraan.. is fauj ke waja say aaj mulk is jaga pohancha hey... is mulk ko sab say ziada nuksaan ise fauj nay pohanchaya hey

Army and Airforce Chief said

"hakomat Order day"

baki kaam ye fauj hakomat say pooch kar karti haina jesay is baat kiliye special order chahye inko.. baywakoof bana rakha hey dunya ko is fauj nay!

Back
Top Bottom