What's new

National Security Committee to take action against social media users for criticized the economy

Digital footprint left by certain quarters is detrimental to creating a sustainable environment for economic growth.

We have witnessed first hand experience of encountering massive roadblocks engineered by Indian influence in the global economy through bigoted hires in the corporate world.

Wese sometimes i thank Allah that our law enforcement agencies cant get stuff done and are largely incompetent, especially when it comes to digital platforms.

Yea, let me ask the State Department about your comment. May be you need a visit and registry in certain systems to fix this bug in your head. Do you have something to say about someone else too? May be the DoD or the Pentagon?

What its starting to look like by social media trolls like you, is PERJURY. Ready up on this crime!
Why he have to say any thing about DoD or pentagon and why is he doing Perjury, is he talking about the US or Pakistan??? If you are a modern age Arestu enlighten us too please if we are missing something here.
We are talking about a country whose generals are working for other country interests other the country for which they are hired for. Plundered the country from the last 70 years messed up the economy, all the institutions and the country is on the verge of the default. Have you ever seen the literacy rates in the India, Bangladesh and even Sri Lanka and wandered why my nation kids are not in the schools? They have hijacked the country for their own behind the scenes rule and ruling the nation while pointing gun to the nation head. Nation didn't paid their salaries and bought those guns for them to be pointing at us. Who have given them the authority to engineered the politics and election and taking us into the war of terror so they can count dollars in their off shore accounts while country lost 80 000 men/women.
These regime change generals and characters are nothing more then criminals in uniform and they need to be frogged marched to the court of law and prosecuted like Chinese style. If you are trying to defend these criminals then you are accessory to the same crimes too, so either learn and educate yourself or improve your health so you can see things better.

Yea, let me ask the State Department about your comment. May be you need a visit and registry in certain systems to fix this bug in your head. Do you have something to say about someone else too? May be the DoD or the Pentagon?

What its starting to look like by social media trolls like you, is PERJURY. Ready up on this crime!
If anyone was wondering what scums who handed Afia Siddiqui to CIA or called in drone strikes to settle personal scores behave normally, exhibit A.

America and Establishment have decided to make Bilawal next
Prime Minister. The establishment are trying their best to get rid
of IK.

I am laughing and deeply saddned at the same time.
NSC be like "Billi aa rahi hai, Ankhen Band kar lo"
NSC Call kar li aur BC ye baaten discuss kar rahey.
Social Media band kardo.

Comeone man. Taliban are poising to be a hostile force in the east!. India is beating us at every diplomatic front. Iran is getting more and more unstable. Economy is nosediving, Terrorism on the rise.

Atleast show some seriousness by words if not by action.

No action against those that destroyed the economy but the ones
who criticise on social media will be punished. WTF Pakistan has
been turned into North Korea.

Fld4MTEWIAIZJTv

Back
Top Bottom