What's new

National Security Committee to take action against social media users for criticized the economy

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Fld4MTEWIAIZJTv

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Myanmar or North Korea?

Yea, let me ask the State Department about your comment. May be you need a visit and registry in certain systems to fix this bug in your head. Do you have something to say about someone else too? May be the DoD or the Pentagon?

What its starting to look like by social media trolls like you, is PERJURY. Ready up on this crime!

I hope that the "Establishment" is watching the Imran Riaz Video above! Very powerful and soul destroying ! If they have even one iota of dignity left...they should beg for forgiveness and relinquish control!

So..... its Haraam to criticise economic failure of government?
Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Sharif is doing well.
All hail the 500 rs per kg "Kukrii".

Last edited:
Yea, let me ask the State Department about your comment. May be you need a visit and registry in certain systems to fix this bug in your head. Do you have something to say about someone else too? May be the DoD or the Pentagon?

What its starting to look like by social media trolls like you, is PERJURY. Ready up on this crime!
the mentioned departments don't do the khabasat in the open like GHQ did in Pakistan!! DoD, Pentagon, CIA do their wardat without actually being spotted so blatantly! They never go to the lengths that bajwa did in their own country!!!!

So many people have told you this but you keep parroting a dead rhetoric

the mentioned departments don't do the khabasat in the open like GHQ did in Pakistan!! DoD, Pentagon, CIA do their wardat without actually being spotted so blatantly! They never go to the lengths that bajwa did in their own country!!!!

So many people have told you this but you keep parroting a dead rhetoric

So do this, I am sure you are a Muslim man whose heart aches knowing a few million people got killed in wars, why don't you attempt to open a few threads on anti-UK military complaining about the same? Send me the links to the forums (there is UK defense forum, alert 5 and many others) when you do that for a month or so, let me know the outcome. I'll have you picked from ISB airport and dropped off at your residence to "sympathize".

What retards don't see or comprehend is that the threads aren't about Bajwa. There is BLATANT anti-Pak army and anti-state propaganda. Just now one of your political cousins compared Pakistan to Iran and North Korea. For you it may be perfect due to your ideology but for the rest of Pakistanis, it's not AND this much anti-Pak and anti-Army crap is not allowed. It's not allowed by ANY country. So I am right there with the policy, ARREST people committing perjury.

If any of you have "so many proofs" go to the supreme court and the media. And DON'T give me bullsh*it about everything is sold. IK gets whatever relief he wants to, and at that time the system isn't sold, only when he doesn't get his ways and cries like a brat baby with hissy fit!

This is why i often use to say, country is under control of some matric fail generals of GHQ
The sick thing us that it is the army generals who brought in corrupts who have no interest in the country’s well being only their own self interests.. so called defenders of the nation who people here want to be beyond criticism, even if they do wrong..
To defend someone who is corrupt and doing wrong is against the basic tenet of Islam and goes against our prophet pbuh teachings and anyone who defends wrongdoers whether politicians or generals needs to do some introspection, especially some supposedly educated posters on this forum..

So do this, I am sure you are a Muslim man whose heart aches knowing a few million people got killed in wars, why don't you attempt to open a few threads on anti-UK military complaining about the same? Send me the links to the forums (there is UK defense forum, alert 5 and many others) when you do that for a month or so, let me know the outcome. I'll have you picked from ISB airport and dropped off at your residence to "sympathize".

What retards don't see or comprehend is that the threads aren't about Bajwa. There is BLATANT anti-Pak army and anti-state propaganda. Just now one of your political cousins compared Pakistan to Iran and North Korea. For you it may be perfect due to your ideology but for the rest of Pakistanis, it's not AND this much anti-Pak and anti-Army crap is not allowed. It's not allowed by ANY country. So I am right there with the policy, ARREST people committing perjury.

If any of you have "so many proofs" go to the supreme court and the media. And DON'T give me bullsh*it about everything is sold. IK gets whatever relief he wants to, and at that time the system isn't sold, only when he doesn't get his ways and cries like a brat baby with hissy fit!
why do you keep bringing in the UK when the UK military doesn't have any bajwa's in its ranks! The UK armed forces have never done a bajwa.

The pathetic attempts you make to defend bajwa shows everyone that you are doing this with an agenda.

Is bajwa the entire Pakistan armed forces? No its not! Either the army becomes a political party and asks for votes from the public or it goes and does the job its taken an oath to do!!

Lastly just because you like to live in an alternative reality that doesn't mean the rest of us do. If everything isn't for sale then why are state assets being sold? If it's bull then why is there a voice being raised about selling Pakistan's assets?

Lastly are you now going to deny that Pakistan's coffers are NOT empty? Please tell the whole forum that you consider the financial state of Pakistan as a bankrupt and default nation?

Instead to throwing insults at others why don't you ask the people in the streets of Pakistan what they think I am sure you will meet a few who see it through the lense you do. BUT the majority will NOT.

Back
Top Bottom