What's new

National Security Committee to take action against social media users for criticized the economy

The Mir Jafar Generals from GHQ surely know how to pick their clowns, entire country has been an on and off circus thanks to the treacherous general swine's sh1ting on our 'democracy' plundering the country and waterboarding it.. I hope to see these thugs brought to account and hung accordingly in my lifetime.. 70+ years they brought nothing but misery and suffering.. to the masses

Last edited:
why do you keep bringing in the UK when the UK military doesn't have any bajwa's in its ranks! The UK armed forces have never done a bajwa.

The pathetic attempts you make to defend bajwa shows everyone that you are doing this with an agenda.

Is bajwa the entire Pakistan armed forces? No its not! Either the army becomes a political party and asks for votes from the public or it goes and does the job its taken an oath to do!!

Lastly just because you like to live in an alternative reality that doesn't mean the rest of us do. If everything isn't for sale then why are state assets being sold? If it's bull then why is there a voice being raised about selling Pakistan's assets?

Lastly are you now going to deny that Pakistan's coffers are NOT empty? Please tell the whole forum that you consider the financial state of Pakistan as a bankrupt and default nation?

Instead to throwing insults at others why don't you ask the people in the streets of Pakistan what they think I am sure you will meet a few who see it through the lense you do. BUT the majority will NOT.
Here it's a police state, and the police does all that.

Fld4MTEWIAIZJTv

I salute Shahbaz Sharif and handlers ...They adopts the best economic policy to control inflation .... kill the freedom of speech .....loll

Pakistan zindabad

There is BLATANT anti-Pak army and anti-state propaganda.

For your kind information. ARMY is not a STATE. The real owners of the state are its PEOPLE ( Citizens of Pakistan). If anyone criticize military then he / she certainly is not becoming anti-state for that matter. Criticism should be taken positively. It identifies the problem. Once the problem is identified then its solution can be found too.

BTW! no one here criticize the entire military only the top Generals who with their dumb decisions have really damaged our dear country. Plus i personally don't think they were "traitors" or did this purposedly. I suppose, its lack of education or over confidence. Army is not designed to take political / economic decisions which they took themselves and hence political / economic chaos is in front of everyone.

Yea, let me ask the State Department about your comment. May be you need a visit and registry in certain systems to fix this bug in your head. Do you have something to say about someone else too? May be the DoD or the Pentagon?

What its starting to look like by social media trolls like you, is PERJURY. Ready up on this crime!
There are entire youtube and social media accounts in which US govt and all its departments are accused of crimes and criticized.
Pejury? Do you even know what the word means?

I mean, of all the things they could focus on, targeting keyboard commandos was their priority? Seems like a case of easy pickings. What they need to do is look inward and target the known hotspots in Pishin, Kharotabad, Faqir Kot etc...

Dude, its never a good idea to skip your medicine ..... take them every day.
It's okay, he's gone on a vacation from the forum for a while. :lol:

سوشل میڈیا ایکٹیوسٹس کے خلاف مہم چلا کر ملک کو 4 ارب ڈالر کا سرمایہ حاصل ہو گا :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Myanmar or North Korea?

Our passport is already ranked worse than North Korea's. We are fourth worst in the world, in the company of banana republics.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom