What's new

National Air Defense Command (NADCOM) - Updates & Discussions.

This make sense. We should have at least 100 km SAM missile coverage.

Some people in previous post were establishing arguments for destroying Glide Bombs using LRSAM which isn't a right argument that's why I put my argument in previous post.
I think you miss read ... the idea of long range was SAM was to take down the platform releasing the gliding bombs ... current gliding bombs are around 100 kms of range so LRSAM should have an engagement range of 150 kms for a fighter size target to cover a big area ...

Does anybody know that how much units of FM-90 Pakistan Army has? I tried to find from online sources but found nothing on it.

Last edited:
Alert: Whats going on Amritsar Air Base? some info circulating regarding non IAF personnel have been identified there. possible air incursion is being reported....

Alert: Whats going on Amritsar Air Base? some info circulating regarding non IAF personnel have been identified there. possible air incursion is being reported....
https://www.opindia.com/2019/10/sec...ing-inputs-of-terror-attack-times-now-report/

According to an exclusive report by Times Now, Indian Army has taken over the Indian Air Force base at Amritsar including the ATC tower. Army took over the security of the airbase from CISF following specific inputs that Pakistan based terrorists are planning to attack it using drones or other aircraft including hijacked planes, the report claims.

SUPER #EXCLUSIVE| Amritsar Air Force station has been fortified.
Army takes over ATC towers.
TIMES NOW’s Nikunj Garg has accessed a SENSATIONAL intelligence report.
More details on @thenewshour with Navika Kumar. | #AirHijackAlert pic.twitter.com/NTXWMdQMiu

— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) October 1, 2019

The report also says that in an unprecedented move, the army has placed snipers at the airbase. Nikunj Garg of Times Now said that the request to deploy army at the airbase came from the Indian Air Force itself. He said that snippers are posted on the top of ATC tower as well as fire safety towers.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/10/sec...ing-inputs-of-terror-attack-times-now-report/

According to an exclusive report by Times Now, Indian Army has taken over the Indian Air Force base at Amritsar including the ATC tower. Army took over the security of the airbase from CISF following specific inputs that Pakistan based terrorists are planning to attack it using drones or other aircraft including hijacked planes, the report claims.

SUPER #EXCLUSIVE| Amritsar Air Force station has been fortified.
Army takes over ATC towers.
TIMES NOW’s Nikunj Garg has accessed a SENSATIONAL intelligence report.
More details on @thenewshour with Navika Kumar. | #AirHijackAlert pic.twitter.com/NTXWMdQMiu

— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) October 1, 2019

The report also says that in an unprecedented move, the army has placed snipers at the airbase. Nikunj Garg of Times Now said that the request to deploy army at the airbase came from the Indian Air Force itself. He said that snippers are posted on the top of ATC tower as well as fire safety towers.
The war mnogring going in india will charge indian population so much that they will have no option but to fight us ...

i am amazed at their media, how they toe the line the govt narrates, very impressive. and look the way they bring out the news and how they get the inside intelligence, just make it real. public is a fool puppet, time to move the strings.
i hope they won't leave any loop holes this time in self plotted terror act except the killing of the people who seems least important.

A general question, what are the anti-aircraft systems of Chinese origin in service within the Pakistani army please?
I would like to know the opinion of Pakistani experts on the quality of these systems and their effectiveness, in particular against Russian-type aircraft in Indian aviation. The Pakistani feedback is very interesting because it is an army with experience.

As a Moroccan I am curious to know, because we have integrated medium and short range systems from China (AF902 FCS 35 MM SHORAD System & SKY DRAGON 50 GAS 2 Medium Range System) and perhaps we will acquire the HQ-9B. We have no idea on chinese air defence because it is the first time that we use chinese SAM.

Thank you brothers. It will be nice to see videos of these systems in service in Pak Army.

A general question, what are the anti-aircraft systems of Chinese origin in service within the Pakistani army please?
I would like to know the opinion of Pakistani experts on the quality of these systems and their effectiveness, in particular against Russian-type aircraft in Indian aviation. The Pakistani feedback is very interesting because it is an army with experience.

As a Moroccan I am curious to know, because we have integrated medium and short range systems from China (AF902 FCS 35 MM SHORAD System & SKY DRAGON 50 GAS 2 Medium Range System) and perhaps we will acquire the HQ-9B. We have no idea on chinese air defence because it is the first time that we use chinese SAM.

Thank you brothers. It will be nice to see videos of these systems in service in Pak Army.
LY-80/HQ-16, HQ-7 may be Chinese AAA guns

LY-80/HQ-16, HQ-7 may be Chinese AAA guns

Any videos please ? What is your experience feedback dealing with these systems ?

We also have the NORINCO version of HQ16, the SD50 GAS 2, and also AF902 FCS 35 mm which can be compared to your FM-90 SHORAD.
Nice, so i will check informations and update of pakistani SAM's systems to get informations.

Any videos please ? What is your experience feedback dealing with these systems ?

We also have the NORINCO version of HQ16, the SD50 GAS 2, and also AF902 FCS 35 mm which can be compared to your FM-90 SHORAD.
Nice, so i will check informations and update of pakistani SAM's systems to get informations.
Actually HQ-16 are based on Soviet/Russian BUK SAMs, and HQ-7 and its naval version FM-90 based on French Crotale SAM, we and we will have HQ-16B/FL-3000N on our upcoming Type-54A Frigates and Turkish MEGLEM corvettes and we not quite satisfied with low altitude performance of our LY-80/HQ16

Back
Top Bottom