What's new

National Air Defense Command (NADCOM) - Updates & Discussions.

Sir, what do you think will be the reaction of current hierarchy of CAS & COAS, if anything like salala happens in the future?
I am pretty sure about Raheel, he would not have hesitated in going after NATO, but what about qamar bajwa, how do you interpret him?

Hi,

The guy is strong----.

Last edited:
Sir, what do you think will be the reaction of current hierarchy of CAS & COAS, if anything like salala happens in the future?
I am pretty sure about Raheel, he would not have hesitated in going after NATO, but what about qamar bajwa, how do you interpret him?
Salala or OBL or any other incident; primary failure lies, imho, with the power center that is COAS/GHQ. Kargil PAF was ignored. in 71 PN and PAF was not informed before hand. same here. If PAF had been informed mare presence of PAF assts would have changed the situation/slaughter. its unfortunate that COAS has to make all decisions in Pakistan which is not a wise thing in itself.

According to analyst Haris Khan of Pakistan Military Consortium think tank, Pakistan will soon integrate recently inducted FM-90 SR-SAM with a Chinese ground-based 30mm CIWS.

The 30mm AD system Haris is referring to is likely the LD2000 Ground-Based CIWS offered by Norinco.

NXyeQ8X.jpg

LD2000 Ground-Based CIWS.
Such toys will not deter a drunk bully.better to avoid conflict with a big fella like u did in ur school days. Otherwise you will be forced to tell lies to your children that we fought and won against USA as well as we won against India or Chinese were not trustworthy!

Salala or OBL or any other incident; primary failure lies, imho, with the power center that is COAS/GHQ. Kargil PAF was ignored. in 71 PN and PAF was not informed before hand. same here. If PAF had been informed mare presence of PAF assts would have changed the situation/slaughter. its unfortunate that COAS has to make all decisions in Pakistan which is not a wise thing in itself.

very true, personally i have found paf & pn more professional as compared to PA, and yes COAS is larger than life person in pak, and the irony is there is no checks and balances and you can't even object, let alone accountability, and the result, country suffers............

Such toys will not deter a drunk bully.better to avoid conflict with a big fella like u did in ur school days. Otherwise you will be forced to tell lies to your children that we fought and won against USA as well as we won against India or Chinese were not trustworthy!

Hi,

Paf has acted like a traitor to pakistan---in '71'---at Kargil---with the ' Atlantique '---till now---.

I have written on it quite a bit---.

Is this real or the same bs as su-35 ? I mean this is a defensive platform so Russia can justify its sale still ...

For the moment, things are revolving around "Interest" only and furthermore, the same article discloses about SU-35 news as NO. check the link in quoted paragraph.

Additional Mi 35 for sure other electronics yes S 400 is big ticket item maybe if Pak offers cash what Russians looking .

S-400 will be huge achievement if we get them
I doubt pakistan is procring s400 .. from past decade pakistan is taking interest in every chinese and europeon system ... and in russian system since last 1 year but only success story is of thunder and submarines ... whereas cobras are for free ...

It appears that there is lack of long term strategy

I think no s400 as recently been sold to India

The agreement of sale of S-400 to India will be singed this year as per news

I doubt pakistan is procring s400 .. from past decade pakistan is taking interest in every chinese and europeon system ... and in russian system since last 1 year but only success story is of thunder and submarines ... whereas cobras are for free ...

It appears that there is lack of long term strategy

You can't just order anything by just seeing it Pakistan is testing various systems
also we are procuring HQ-16's too

Back
Top Bottom