What's new

Natalia Poklonskaya, the Putins new sexy prosecutor assigned by Russian for Crimea

We have many viewer from google search engine...since many are looking that girl in the internet, and PDF post is the second page at Google SE. Behave properly....I wonder why this guys are comparing their women here.....:cuckoo:

Well, at least this thread makes PDF visitors increased....:victory::closed:

From_Russia_With_Love_-_Tanya_decides_to_who_shoot.jpg

Yeah lol thanks we are still cool :D, lol I never seen Bolivians or Peruvian girls around here. Most of my friends are Hispanic including my two best friends who are Ecuas, I have seen girls from Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecua, Puerto Rico, Dominican, and Venezuela. Nah you just have not seen as variety as someone from NY like me would. :lol:

There are not many people from South America in canada. Colombian girls I know well :smitten:. Others are decent and Bolivians are kinda strange looking :lol:
The only problem with Brazilian women is that they can be bat shit crazy :lol:. They are feminine but no pushovers.

Last edited:
oh my gosh...

invade me.......

I will put my pants down and my hands up!

@blackface Please don't write all these crap about others , I was not expecting this from you . Man , i know Brazilians are not what that guy said , and yes this girl is not the best .

@Russians brothers , For me as an outsider i have been with russian girl and brazilian too , i can vouch from my personal experience that both are world apart .

Russian girls are open mined but at the same time conservative . They very beautiful and shy . Very helpful indeed.

Brazilian girl i meet was open minded too but not that conservative. But she was very determined , ambitious . Girl was shy and beautiful but totally a different class . She is very polite and elegant.

Both are just different class and are still known world over for their beauty. :enjoy::D:enjoy:

Spread Love my boys not hate :partay:

Well, I love conservative more rather than the one that not conservative. Natalia is beautiful in my mind.

I hate blondes, but I can make an exception for this one.

By your first pick i guess u are into Milf :lol: But the second pick contradicts the former and second one is cute as hell :wub:

All in all , you do have a good taste :man_in_love:

I said that I found them good looking, but it doesn't mean that I fell in love with them.

Maybe I used the wrong words, and I should say that do I have a good perception of beauty instead?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom