What's new

Natalia Poklonskaya, the Putins new sexy prosecutor assigned by Russian for Crimea

@blackface Please don't write all these crap about others , I was not expecting this from you . Man , i know Brazilians are not what that guy said , and yes this girl is not the best .

@Russians brothers , For me as an outsider i have been with russian girl and brazilian too , i can vouch from my personal experience that both are world apart .

Russian girls are open mined but at the same time conservative . They very beautiful and shy . Very helpful indeed.

Brazilian girl i meet was open minded too but not that conservative. But she was very determined , ambitious . Girl was shy and beautiful but totally a different class . She is very polite and elegant.

Both are just different class and are still known world over for their beauty. :enjoy::D:enjoy:

Spread Love my boys not hate :partay:

Relax, at this point we're just arguing about which country has hotter women. No big deal

Relax, at this point we're just arguing about which country has hotter women. No big deal

Both have them , but if being Hot also includes wearing super mini dresses and bikinis , then Brazil has more Hot women :P

But i don't know how you see it , ? What's hot for you ?

@senheiser

Dude these are abnormal pictures, man is this what you could find from million Hot pictures of Russian girls
no its just my personal favorite, this girl has a huge cult following you wont find such a following for brazilian girls

March 13 deputies of the Supreme Council of Crimea approved the 33-year-old Sexy Natalia Poklonskaya as prosecutor of Crimea

Prior to his appointm
ent Poklonskaya served as chief
prosecutor of a department of the Main Department of the Attorney General in Simferopol.

Immediately after the appointment of Ms. Poklonskaya gave a press conference broadcast STRC “Crimea”, where, in particular, called the Kiev authorities “devils from the ashes.”

Geprokuratura Ukraine has accused his former employee of complicity in actions aimed at the seizure of state power, and started her criminal case.

Also add that the prosecutor of the Crimea – a passionate social networks. Photo from its pages in social networks have spread all over the Internet and became a hit.

Simferopol. Natalia Poklonskaya has officially taken office as the new Prosecutor General of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the Crimean news edition of Comments.ua reported.

Ms Poklonskaya was introduced by Sergey Aksyonov, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, at a ceremony attended by officials. It was announced she held a sitting with law-enforcement representatives over the situation in Crimea and the measures aiming at preserving the region’s stability.

View attachment 21744 View attachment 21745 View attachment 21746 View attachment 21747

:smitten:

Damn she can prosecute me anytime. :lol:

Both have them , but if being Hot also includes wearing super mini dresses and bikinis , then Brazil has more Hot women :P

But i don't know how you see it , ? What's hot for you ?
Brazilian women are very feminine and like to look good and attractive. Nothing wrong with that.

@blackface I agree with you about Brazilian girls my ex few years ago was Brazilian beautiful booties. :smitten: Russians girls are really cute but Brazilians just different level. In fact I find Polish girls more cute than Russians as well.

Only Colombian girls are more beautiful than Brazilians though IMO. :cheesy:

@blackface I agree with you about Brazilian girls my ex few years ago was Brazilian beautiful booties. :smitten: Russians girls are really cute but Brazilians just different level. In fact I find Polish girls more cute than Russians as well.

Polish , are you serious ? You need to bring you *** in here and then to Moscow. :lol::D

Polish , are you serious ? You need to bring you *** in here and then to Moscow. :lol::D

My first crush was Polish in second grade lol I was in love with her, it didn't end well but left me with a soft spot for Polish girls. :lol:

Russians girls around here do not have a good reputation, I get the vibe Russians girls in Russia are much more respectable than their American Russian counterparts.

Haha nice man congrats on getting a Brazilian girl :cool: And yeah, many colombian girls are beautiful too as are other south americans except maybe Bolivia and Peru :lol:. But for me, none can compare to the beauty of a Brazilian woman. Maybe I'm biased.

He called Brazilian women degenerate and bumba bumba. I merely responded in similar fashion. Is racism against Brazilians encouraged here? Even a few days back some chinese called us monkeys and no action was taken against him but when I replied, I'm the bad guy. It seems Brazilians are not considered humans and deserve racism

Not true man just report instead of responding, I think you are the only Brazilian here though you are just underrepresented lol.

Haha nice man congrats on getting a Brazilian girl :cool: And yeah, many colombian girls are beautiful too as are other south americans except maybe Bolivia and Peru :lol:. But for me, none can compare to the beauty of a Brazilian woman. Maybe I'm biased.

Yeah lol thanks we are still cool :D, lol I never seen Bolivians or Peruvian girls around here. Most of my friends are Hispanic including my two best friends who are Ecuas, I have seen girls from Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecua, Puerto Rico, Dominican, and Venezuela. Nah you just have not seen as variety as someone from NY like me would. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom