What's new

Natalia Poklonskaya, the Putins new sexy prosecutor assigned by Russian for Crimea

she is average looking or is that the best russia can offer?
shes average for a russian, youre from brazil so you seem to like bumba bumba and other degenerate twerking style women. But thats not our taste of women in russia or east asia

He called Brazilian women degenerate and bumba bumba. I merely responded in similar fashion. Is racism against Brazilians encouraged here? Even a few days back some chinese called us monkeys and no action was taken against me but when I replied, I'm the bad guy. It seems Brazilians are not considered humans and deserve racism

Respect for people didn't require political or general background however individual's interests has no business to common respect. If you found any member ranting or loose conversation than you have option to report and reciprocal reply may give negative rating to your presence in community..

March 13 deputies of the Supreme Council of Crimea approved the 33-year-old Sexy Natalia Poklonskaya as prosecutor of Crimea

Prior to his appointment Poklonskaya served as chief prosecutor of a department of the Main Department of the Attorney General in Simferopol.

Immediately after the appointment of Ms. Poklonskaya gave a press conference broadcast STRC “Crimea”, where, in particular, called the Kiev authorities “devils from the ashes.”

Geprokuratura Ukraine has accused his former employee of complicity in actions aimed at the seizure of state power, and started her criminal case.

Also add that the prosecutor of the Crimea – a passionate social networks. Photo from its pages in social networks have spread all over the Internet and became a hit.

Simferopol. Natalia Poklonskaya has officially taken office as the new Prosecutor General of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the Crimean news edition of Comments.ua reported.

Ms Poklonskaya was introduced by Sergey Aksyonov, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, at a ceremony attended by officials. It was announced she held a sitting with law-enforcement representatives over the situation in Crimea and the measures aiming at preserving the region’s stability.

View attachment 21744 View attachment 21745 View attachment 21746 View attachment 21747

:smitten:

What she is doing in personal or social life has no damn business to her official duties, it doesn't means only 60 year old life expired ladies or males are suitable for this job.

are you drunk? Russia is twice richer than your dirt poor third world country if some prostitutes itself then its you.

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Graph

Brazilian are the most degenerate women in the world, your culture openly celebrates twerking in the Brazilian carnival and other shit. Russian women have the perception being hot and cute everyone knows this as fact.

its not needed Russia won

sJ5y_It1dlMhn8VfM1L7J4emYQjRLYjBP5AXG7pf73Jvz2RPPYcBvMGV2IC5UmWMOmRNcFfZpnRuPDpRfhEv7g%3D%3D

UhecAVIhc35ep-bKYDj1JXHS4UikbzdneeD7odgcvSGzNPrJ6o17R5to97L0trF4QRx7NYWlHN6_gUL4h-zJyg%3D%3D
The only subject on which i agree with you(Russian women).

I think beauty is a function of personal opinion.
I personally prefer petite ladies to big booties.
But to each his own

The whole world agrees that Brazilian women are the most beautiful in the world, whether in face or body. If I started posting pictures here, I would get in trouble with the mods :lol:. Russian women are too pale and their bodies are child like.

That's because you haven't seen Brazilian women
I have been to 41 countries in the world,including Brazil.
No woman is like the Russian woman!

yeah like i said because your women are degenerate and can only express themselves with their butt thats why you cant post pictures of them. Brazilian women being hot is made up by american liberal media because youre mixed with africans, latins and other. They love diversity so they celebrate brazilian women but ask the other side of the world in asia and maybe some of europe they will say you a different opinion

G3oG7K7Gbr-9a1ApgZBzUQ-NmmGqxrEag_Z1YihDVrzcjfeRFnnb8rVaR8WJOoX5VH5Qc2L_qGkg5XlT2WE3aA%3D%3D

That diversity is what makes Brazilian women so attractive. Why would I care what Asians think?

@blackface Please don't write all these crap about others , I was not expecting this from you . Man , i know Brazilians are not what that guy said , and yes this girl is not the best .

@Russians brothers , For me as an outsider i have been with russian girl and brazilian too , i can vouch from my personal experience that both are world apart .

Russian girls are open mined but at the same time conservative . They very beautiful and shy . Very helpful indeed.

Brazilian girl i meet was open minded too but not that conservative. But she was very determined , ambitious . Girl was shy and beautiful but totally a different class . She is very polite and elegant.

Both are just different class and are still known world over for their beauty. :enjoy::D:enjoy:

Spread Love my boys not hate :partay:

Back
Top Bottom