What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a good actor, have seen his movies Athadu, pokiri, Bussinessman, Dookudu??

They are very good films and he has lot of variations in his action.

In the movie Bussiness man he maintains same intensity through out the movie since the character requires a High intense guy.:)
i saw some of them, i frankly do not like him :coffee:

I heard a rumor that @levina's Hubby gave her, as new year's present, an appointment at UAE's Top Plastic Surgeon to do something about the dozens of wrinkles on her face ! :unsure:

I hear that those fine lines representing experience & wisdom are now going to be washed away by a few injections of BOTOX ! :(

He is a good actor, have seen his movies Athadu, pokiri, Bussinessman, Dookudu??
Ya he is defineteny a good actor, but need to mature more...
I haven't seen much of his movies but I liked whatever I have watched..

My extended family members are known for their punctuality.In short I could not reach the venue on time
Don't know why I was having this feeling, you won't be able to reach there on time..
So, instead of waiting for your Burj Khalifa celebration video, I downloaded from Net.:lol::lol::lol:

Yeh kya hai??:undecided:

Trust me i haven seen so many accidents in my life.It took us 5hours to cover the distance which we usually cover in 1.5hours.
Just got back home after the celebrations....and hence the delay in reply.:)

Lol.
Why???

Pics arent good enough...uploading the 2 decent pics that I managed to click last nite.
Disclaimer:
Its not me in those pics :)

View attachment 12825

View attachment 12826
marina or jumeirah?? :what:

I heard a rumor that @levina's Hubby gave her, as new year's present, an appointment at UAE's Top Plastic Surgeon to do something about the dozens of wrinkles on her face ! :unsure:

I hear that those fine lines representing experience & wisdom are now going to be washed away by a few injections of BOTOX ! :(

He he he....thats a good news.
But if i really had to go under the knife then it would be for my crooked canine tooth.:(

marina or jumeirah?? :what:
Jumeirah 3.:)

These days wrinkles on face is not a problem :cheers:

Ya he is defineteny a good act
Don't know why I was having this feeling, you won't be able to reach there on time..
So, instead of waiting for your Burj Khalifa celebration video, I downloaded from Net.:lol::lol::lol:
Smart!!
:)
The place where i was standing I had a good view of burj khalifa,burj al arab and palm jumeirah.
My video is better than my clicks....but cant upload the video here.I'll have to first put it on youtube.

These days wrinkles on face is not a problem :cheers:
God I hope I age gracefully....:)

@Armstrong
You wrinkly whitecockroach :mad:

Smart!!
:)
The place where i was standing I had a good view of burj khalifa,burj al arab and palm jumeirah.
My video is better than my clicks....but cant upload the video here.I'll have to first put it on youtube.

God I hope I age gracefully....:)

@Armstrong

I need to get back those lost years in the past and there are ways to reclaim them :cheers:

White cockroach!!!! ...... :omghaha:

Ha ha ha
woha.. I did not know you are so possessive... Girls will be girls..:lol::lol::lol:
Don't worry I posted the video on PDF

@Armstrong

Wrinkly - Yes....its a hereditary thing...the men in my family age more than their counterparts from other families...then the fair skin doesn't help either !

I look closer to 30 at my 23 then most 23 year olds do ! :D

Whitecockroach - Burn with Insecurity & that Inferiority Complex you Brownie ! :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom