What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I recently was introduced to this...I knew of it before but never took an interest in it until now....but it's very difficult to comprehend and every website gives a different interpretation....some seem very inaccurate...

In first part "Shikwa" - A man is complaining to God. (Mullah brigade labelled him Kafir when he wrote this)

second part "Jawab-e-Shikwa - God is answering to man (When he wrote this same Mullah Brigade started praising him)

PS: Iqbal's poetry is very deep, everyone has interpreted him as per his/her intellect.

Last edited:
It's sad to be you.

Stick to the the Justin Bieber poetry, the depth is out of this world.

:rofl:

LMFAOO razzy forget Justin Bieber, it is YOUR posts that keep me occupied, deciphering their depth is my life's dream haha

have you tried?

In first part "Shikwa" - A man is complaining to God. (Mullah brigade labelled him Kafir when he wrote this)

second part "Jawab-e-Shikwa - God is answering to man (When he wrote this same Mullah Brigade started praising him)

yups I understand that but what's he complaining about?? It's like every line is a different complaint.....:)

yups I understand that but what's he complaining about?? It's like every line is a different complaint.....:)

Complaining about everything literally and making God responsible for it.

O jaa. tere tou wadiya punjabi andi aye sanu. tu abcd balongra, ganay sun kay punjabi bolan ala, tay apan athay lassi tay desi kiyo pe kar waday hon wala.... tu ki janay punjabiyan di bol chal :P

Oh the irony.

Born and bred in Pakistan, ustaad.

Thet bolni te teht bol kaka, eh Sikh'an wali Babbu Maan phoot na suna sanu.

:P

Pata na tinu Lahorian teh baray ki kende nay.

Over-indulgent and lazy. :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh the irony.

Born and bred in Pakistan, ustaad.

Thet bolni te teht bol kaka, eh Sikh'an wali Babbu Maan phoot na na suna sanu.

:P

Pata na tinu Lahorian teh baray ki kende nay.

Over-indulgent and lazy. :rofl:

o ja tu ki janay lahoriyan di shan !

Kisay Lawhri nu pucho: kithon arayan?

Lawhri da jawab:Kaana kah ke areyan.

Lawhri nu pucho: Kithe ja reyan?

Lawhri da jawab: Kaana kaan ja reyan.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Armstrong especially!!!!!!!!!

Kisay Lawhri nu pucho: kithon arayan?

Lawhri da jawab:Kaana kah ke areyan.

Lawhri nu pucho: Kithe ja reyan?

Lawhri da jawab: Kaana kaan ja reyan.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Armstrong especially!!!!!!!!!

haha its long joke you added only two. and its not khana its roti

kitho aa riya aye, roti kha kay
kithay ja riya aye, roti khan
ki karan laga aye, roti khan laga wa
kado jana aye, bas roti kha kay
kado ana hai, bas roti kha kay
soye ka kado, bas roti kha kay

infact all tenses maybe used and a lahori would answer the same :P

Chill dude ...... :cheers:

That lady told her name as Pooja and told me I won 50 Lakhs ..... :lol:

Infact I called her back after getting a missed call ...... :D, as always ......:D
Number is definately pakistani, And of Mobilink jazz (popular cellular company here)
ask her how you can collect the money? :lol::lol:

Number is definately pakistani, And of Mobilink jazz (popular cellular company here)
ask her how you can collect the money? :lol::lol:

She is saying I won 50 Lakhs and I said fine ..... :D, after that I hanged the phone.
I should have continued the conversation, later I realized the call is from Pakistan :).

She is saying I won 50 Lakhs and I said fine ..... :D, after that I hanged the phone.
I should have continued the conversation, later I realized the call is from Pakistan :).
Vai, u are lucky enough to have a girl on the other side ;).for me it was a guy with pathetic english. he was pronouncing six as SIXAS :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom