Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow

734512_10151443668272870_1441910774_n.jpg

omg jaw droppingly yummy
smileys-scare-527655.gif

i luv cup cakes:smitten::smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW And you telling me to stop smoking will not lead me to stop our correspondence. :enjoy:

@JonAsad, my friend get well soon, and better watch that step next time.@Rest of you people, I am really ashamed of all of you. Thori der hoti nahin aur eik doosray kay grehban pakkar letay ho... afsoos karon kay ghussa hoon, kuch samajh nahi aati... :angry:
Buddy its hypocrisy when one Pakistani poster can say anything against us, but when hinduguy replied, they banned him. :D

And everything was fine when some known trouble maker started fighting. So I move to another thread.

So, its all about friends like you not coming up and stop a poster who calls someone hijray ki aulaad. I expect you guys call spade a spade.

Same poster who agrees with what that poster said about mother ad sister.

Its about the giving loose rope to someone. :D

@Talon, it can't be translated. It's very very deep stuff, even if you understood the words, it's impossible to understand the context.

@Aeronaut, well done lala. Kuch aur bhee ho jaye.

Translation I only managed Jibrail and Iblis...Aysay keench keench kay urdu mayray say nai pari jati :cray:
@LoveIcon @Mani2020

@JonAsad, my friend get well soon, and better watch that step next time.

@Rest of you people, I am really ashamed of all of you. Thori der hoti nahin aur eik doosray kay grehban pakkar letay ho... afsoos karon kay ghussa hoon, kuch samajh nahi aati... :angry:

ghussa hun BB,show them how brave Pathans r :guns:

thy will get scare by just ur roarin voice,u wudnt hav to use ur sword:P

@ZYXW yes they're off topic, consider them gone. Meet you here when I meet you. Best of luck with your classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom