What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madam, why are you screaming at poor @Alpha1 - he is banned or something right?

Also, if you feel harassed, just PM me, I will sort this one out.
@Elmo I DID PM you...I cried to all of management nad requested the following:

ANYONE serving as a messenger on behalf of @Alpha1 will be banned and @Alpha1 ki will be extended!

So post such crap at your risk ....I am not interested in hearing his whinny requests or accusations...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd plz unquote me...Let it go? Damn I did not check my mailbox for 1 week and freako sends me 37 mails! I didnt check it for 2 weeks after replying a short go study mail for the 37 mails and he sends me 5 more mails! prob 7 by now!

LMFAOO I told you that you should start charging for the email thing haha next time you get 37 emails, atleast u'll be 37 dollars richer :D lolol

@balixd i had taken this MESSENGER PROBLEM TO MANAGEMENT....Irequested the following:

ANYONE serving as a messenger on behalf of @Alpha1 will be banned and @Alpha1 ki will be extended!

So post such crap at your risk ....I am not interested in hearing his whinny requests or accusations...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

control kar.....akal nahi ha tujhe

Me too... :P

I'm thinking who is the traitor amongst our loyal subjects?

@Aeronaut: My chief of Intelligence, need a comprehensive report.
@balixd: Coordinate and execute "Omega One Alpha"

I.JUST.DIED.LAUGHING. :rofl: :rofl:

I agree, I always imagine the men to be old geysers with receding hairlines, and a large belly flopping over their belts.

Madam, why are you screaming at poor @Alpha1 - he is banned or something right?

Also, if you feel harassed, just PM me, I will sort this one out.

Oh nice... so is that the of @ZYXW on defence.pk? Less moderation for (female) tharki-ness :D

yippee :D
@Hyperion we're clear :kiss3: hahahaah :lol:

@Mani2020 control? Yea, I have been controlling for 1 month...Did anything change nope!

Were your sis harassed in a similar manner, I would like to see how you would control!

chalo ab tu mere peechay par ja ......dant tor denay hain meney tere...jab pahle samjhaya tha tab akal ma bat nahi pari thi? tab kitna kaha tha tujhe...ab bewaqoofoun ki tarha shor macha rahi ha...aesay woh rukay ga ? ....

@balixd i had taken this MESSENGER PROBLEM TO MANAGEMENT....Irequested the following:

tou es mein mera kya kasoor hai? mein kisi ka kohi messenger nahin hoon.....i tried to clearout the misunderstanding thats all.....ask anyone how many times he asked every member to act on his behalf...he even asked me to speak to you ...i still have his 27 emails in my inbox but did i bother saying anything to you...no i did not; because some of us are mature enough to handle the mess....so please calm your self down....i have untagged you and apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom