What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger Charlie Chaplin was very HANDSOME, i must say.

BTW, tuney suna, apney BD bhai NaMo ko THREAT dey rahe hai "let him come to BD, he will not return back alive" :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a page named Military Aviation News on which one admin posts with your name i.e тαℓση that's why i got suspected thats it's maybe you who too is admin of a page……:yu:

Non of your concerns……:angry:
I hate such BS……
please mind it……:oops:

mera dimagh kharab hua hua hai……:rofl:
actually june main he hain 2nd year kay baad hoon gay 1st year kay sab boards kay aik he tym hootay hain……:pop:
relax gentlman!

Btw ill give u tips for 1st year on facebook!

Sallam Friends :)
arsalan u new here?

@Dillinger Charlie Chaplin was very HANDSOME, i must say.

BTW, tuney suna, apney BD bhai NaMo ko THREAT dey rahe hai "let him come to BD, he will not return back alive" :omghaha:

What's our protocol for another nation killing one of our CMs or in the case that they were alluding our PM? I hope they understand that such an act won't be considered an assassination in legal terms irrespective of whether it was carried out without the sanction of the state or otherwise. In legal verbiage it would be an unilateral declaration of war- their funeral. 12-18 29s not even of the SMT level will last all about 2 days or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

I wont mind it!!!!

trollface.jpg

I didnot asked you to share your photo sire!!:omghaha::omghaha:

I give them good shots who trys to insult me by pointing out anything about my character I just can't tolrate this thing that an unknown came frm nowhere tries to be over thats rzn i don't like naswaristan that way i liked before……
everything has limits bt here everyone jist starts their way without noticing or caring wether anyone else nature.:guns: :lol: :angry: :crazy: :pop:
here there is a stage comedy drama started basically……:rofl:
RELAX :) ......

What's our protocol for another nation killing one of our CMs or in the case that they were alluding our PM? I hope they understand that such an act won't be considered an assassination in legal terms irrespective of whether it was carried out without the sanction of the state or otherwise. In legal verbiage it would be an unilateral declaration of war- their funeral. 12-18 29s not even of the SMT level will last all about 2 days or so.

In case of a PM visiting a state which is very below in Power Index compared to India, entire security task is assigned to INDIANS, NSG, SPG, etc. (with RAW, IB as well) take the task & cordon off the complete area of visit, security drills precede the PM's visit.

Even after that if a PM is assasinated on a foreign soil, it can act as a MAJOR DIPLOMATIC war b/w these two-nations, not to mention that in extreme cases it can result in war as well.

BTW, do you know that when PM MMS visited Lanka for SAARC summit, 2-3 major IN ships were stationed off the coast of Lanka.

Thats not me. :victory:

Thats Gentleman. (Not you)
2013-04-16T040429Z_1_CBRE93F0BC000_RTROPTP_2_PSY-SONG-GENTLEMAN.JPG

I give them good shots who trys to insult me by pointing out anything about my character I just can't tolrate this thing that an unknown came frm nowhere tries to be over thats rzn i don't like naswaristan that way i liked before……
everything has limits bt here everyone jist starts their way without noticing or caring wether anyone else nature.
here there is a stage comedy drama started basically……

Hmm... I assume that you`re a couple of years younger than me.

Ok, I apologise,

But one advice; Learn to take a joke, especially on internet.

In case of a PM visiting a state which is very below in Power Index compared to India, entire security task is assigned to INDIANS, NSG, SPG, etc. (with RAW, IB as well) take the task & cordon off the complete area of visit, security drills precede the PM's visit.

Even after that if a PM is assasinated on a foreign soil, it can act as a MAJOR DIPLOMATIC war b/w these two-nations, not to mention that in extreme cases it can result in war as well.

BTW, do you know that when PM MMS visited Lanka for SAARC summit, 2-3 major IN ships were stationed off the coast of Lanka.

I guess it would have been the 2000 tonners from the ICGS instead of the IN if it hadn't been for the fact they would not befit a PM's stature.:coffee:

Hmm... I assume that you`re a couple of years younger than me.

Ok, I apologise,

But one advice; Learn to take a joke, especially on internet.

well such joke feels like when you are passing frm a foothpath and a begger hit you with a stone a runs away………:crazy::rofel:
well my apologiez……:coffee:
btw stupids have no ages……:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom