What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, never saw you here before - Welcome to Naswarabad! Population includes various mods, tt's, webby and some really shady characters, who are trying to challenge my sole distribution rights of "Naswar" on this forum! :P

Yara franchise kay baray main kya khyal hai, with your pic embossed on sign board

Democratic Confusion: Pervez Musharaf. Pervez Elahi. Pervez Ashfaq Kiyani. Raja Pervez Ashraf. Ye her ghar se Bhutto nikalna tha ya Pervez?
Aunty @Zaidi 12; Kya Haal Hai?
@Hyperion; @KRAIT; Tum log sotay kab ho?
Jab poora jahan jagta hai. Din main sota hun main to. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I offer them regularly, 5 times a day.
It gives me satisfaction and peace of mind.
I had a chance to meet a very learned person. He was a Hindu but he told me if you want to seek spiritual satisfaction, become disciplined like Muslims. No matter what, they take time to offer Namaz, 5 times a day. He didn't say I should do puja 5 times, but he said be disciplined like they are. Puja on time and with full mind and soul. There are so many things about Islam that he told me about. He said if a person wants spiritual satisfaction and peace, no matter which religion he/she follows, he/she can get it. Its all about how much you are disciplined about following it.

People like him gave me insight about that when it comes to God, follow any religion, if you follow what's said in Gita, Quran or Bible etc, you will find peace. I have seen people with great aura (I mean a shine that is mesmerizing) in few Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Sikhs. And when you meet such people, they will never say that their religion is better than others. For them, its all about God.

I think I should stop here as it may turn into religious discussion.

What's happening is that if you're not careful, you might get your arse spanked by @Marshmallow.

Note to @Marshmallow, @Esc8781 aka the dancing robot, aka manure-powered-robot, aka happy-robot is a good friend of NaswarCorner. No bashing him! :disagree:

OK :p:thank_you2:
funnybaby03.jpg

[MENTION=2]WebMaster[/MENTION] Marshmallow is online and back in Naswar thread. :lol:
@Marshmallow How are you ?

is this Webmaster any mod or admin here because i got a warning from him in my inbox last week for bashing an indian on another thread hahaha:rofl::rofl:

if he is the same then i shall call him a CobWeb Master :p:yes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom