What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I commission the History books to be written in Naswarabad; where do you think Kim Jon got the idea of declaring himself the things he did ? :whistle:

Its that conditioned version of history that keeps peasants like yourself in-line & in-awe of His Holiness Empress @Hyperion ! :agree:

I do not appreciate your tone good sir. Perhaps you forget that I am my Lord @Hyperion's knife in the shadows- his hand which doth bring down despair upon his enemies with great malice. I take my orders from the Emperor himself. You would do well to watch yourself unless you wish to find yourself painfully transfixed in the middle of the night only to have a blade slide in between your ribs to pierce your bosom deep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did ticker go bad?! :cray: he was 1 of the few early ones here in naswarabad!!

@Hyperion go make naswaristan thread ...they wanna close this one...Something to do with over trafficking! @WebMaster stop deleting my threads...Fine I wont make ANY new threads! Khush?! :cray:

LOL!!! How he will delete your threads when you are not gonna make ?

And after 12 i said okay after 15 mins i wil sleep.. per wo 15 mins 3 say pehle ni hotay :sad:

yes me too...its bad though:girl_cray3::cray:

dun worry sista frm tommrw we will follow dat rule:tup:

tody was different coz horror movie chul re thi cinipax PDF py yahn hahha:rofl:

But I did say all of that in simple words ! :blink:

no u dint:angry:

Ab sarey bache naswarabad ka national anthem yaad karen or Patriotic baney!

Naswar sar zameen shadh baaad
Keshwarey yakeen shadh baad
Tu neshane azme alishan arzey naswarabad
Kowate akhowate naswary awam!

I infracted him on that 2nd post and he went berserk vilifying me at some other place,thinking that he was un-infractable, well no one in my dictionary is un-infractable if he/she violates forum rules.
@Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom