What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this Webmaster any mod or admin here because i got a warning from him in my inbox last week for bashing an indian on another thread hahaha:rofl::rofl:
if he is the same then i shall call him a CobWeb Master :p:yes2:
Yaar isse masoom sawal aaj tak nahin pada maine PDF par. Kaafi cute sawal hai yaar. He is a regular member. :D

why cudnt u sleep in last days? were u busy hunting for crocodiles for dinner the whole week?:p:P
Nope. Attending weddings, partying, dancing, traveling a lot and what not. :D

Yaar isse masoom sawal aaj tak nahin pada maine PDF par. Kaafi cute sawal hai yaar. He is a regular member. :D

Nope. Attending weddings, partying, dancing, traveling a lot and what not. :D

so u were there to all these places and occasions to get free food?:bunny::P

is this Webmaster any mod or admin here because i got a warning from him in my inbox last week for bashing an indian on another thread hahaha:rofl::rofl:

if he is the same then i shall call him a CobWeb Master :p:yes2:

He is a troll - Next time if he give warning go with all guns blazing. Bashing indians is a fundamental right - i will support you on this.

so u were there to all these places and occasions to get free food?:bunny::P
Free food was just a bonus. I don't eat a lot in weddings. Attended 4 marriages of 5 college mates. First wedding, two were my classmate and was a love marriage. Among 4, 2 were inter-religion marriage. So it was fun to attend. Guided bride side in second marriage as they were Sikh and had trouble understanding Hindu traditions. This one was also a love marriage.

Long drives on highway. We were from groom's side in each wedding. Friends of groom are considered among most important. :D So had separate living arrangement as they all know we party a lot.

Great get together with old college mates. Too much intoxication. :D

No I am just a member of this forum (like you)... who trolls now and then
As for Webby he is the owner of this website

hey nice to meet another one who trolls here:wave:

No I am just a member of this forum (like you)... who trolls now and then
As for Webby he is the owner of this website

OH im Scared!:girl_wacko:
charlie%2Btongue.jpg

Free food was just a bonus. I don't eat a lot in weddings. Attended 4 marriages of 5 college mates. First wedding, two were my classmate and was a love marriage. Among 4, 2 were inter-religion marriage. So it was fun to attend. Guided bride side in second marriage as they were Sikh and had trouble understanding Hindu traditions. This one was also a love marriage.

Long drives on highway. We were from groom's side in each wedding. Friends of groom are considered among most important. :D So had separate living arrangement as they all know we party a lot.

Great get together with old college mates. Too much intoxication. :D

you shared ur whole lifestory here:cheesy: i had never ever heard even a complete lullaby in my childhood:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom