What's new

‪Nasir Hussain: “I don’t understand what Dhoni is doing? Atleast give it a go! Now the fans are leav

Guys this is whats made Indians or even English what they are now, and the 1000s years of Mislim psyche on them influences them badly. Both have psychologiclly been impacted by Pakiatanis the most....India has Pakistan phobia the most.

My suggestion is what Pakistan is doing is great, play honourably and if we couldnot make to Semis, lets just be happy about the fantastic performance by Pakistan Cricket Team. ICC has become the greatest shit joke of the worst cricket torunament in history.

They don't owe us anything and we shouldn't be expecting any favours from them. If we go through we go through on our own merits and under our own steam.
I'm one of the Pakistani posters on here that have been accused of no longer being Muslim, but I would rather rely on God's favour than a favour from the team of a country that bears us no goodwill.
If they have thrown the match to keep us out then fair play to them, if they have been genuinely beaten by a team that we have beaten recently then I hope we meet them later on in the competition.
It's all good.

Best lesson is to rely on our own faith, and the Creator of Universe , then these third rate match fixing teams. If its God's will we qualify if not Pak played the best matches in Cricket tournament and fairly and the most exciting team in the torunament.

Guys this is whats made Indians or even English what they are now, and the 1000s years of Mislim psyche on them influences them badly. Both have psychologiclly been impacted by Pakiatanis the most....India has Pakistan phobia the most.

My suggestion is what Pakistan is doing is great, play honourably and if we couldnot make to Semis, lets just be happy about the fantastic performance by Pakistan Cricket Team. ICC has become the greatest shit joke of the worst cricket torunament in history.
India ki aur England ki kuty wali oh gaye hain. Everyone is talking about this shit game...I am not in favour that if India give us favour.. we wanted to see good match.. fight I mean real fight.... today cricket lost it and jokers and bully won

Now Pakistan has to win with good runrate against bangladesh then our point wi be 11

England if lost with newz then they will be 10 points

And if newz lost then they will have 11 point but have positive runrate while pakistan has negative so far

I rather see a great Pakistan vs Bangladesh match vs worry about India vs England match up

Best lesson is to rely on our own faith, and the Creator of Universe , then these third rate match fixing teams. If its God's will we qualify if not Pak played the best matches in Cricket tournament and fairly and the most exciting team in the torunament.
The creator of the universe has no other work than to worry about a game invented by the English. Common dude it’s like praying to god for useless things....!
As a kid I remember one of my friends praying for the death of a teacher just because he didn’t do his homework...lol...!

Received this :

That's not Cricket.

Cricket is a gentleman's game but it was not so this evening at Edgbaston as India lost to England on purpose.

It was so palpably evident that
it prompted one
commentator Nasser Hussain to ask his colleague Ganguly if he could explain why India, the top side in this World Cup , was not making a serious effort to win the match. Ganguly replied that he honestly could not offer any explanation as he witnessed the master finisher Dhoni just about going through the motions in the last 50 deliveries.
Kohli was asked the same question in the presentation ceremony. His answer was flimsy and lacked credibility.

On a ground with shorter square boundaries, there were sixes galore from the England batters Roy, Bairstow, Stokes and Butler. On the contrary, India hit only one six.

India made sure England got 2 points on the Points Table taking England to a position where if it wins its next match against NZ would mean Pakistan's exit from the Cup.

Let's see what Providence has in store!

Back
Top Bottom