What's new

Name in Waiting List in NESCOM

Can anyone guide when will be the joining of selected candidates in the interview for the post of AM in 2021.. Security clearance Forms are submitted.. And they said a month ago that everything is in final phase

I got security forms from NDC against AM Mechanical SPS-08 in Dec 2020. Now most of my batchmates have received their joining letters but still I haven't. When I inquired about this I have been told that my security clearance is still awaited but I have been said that once it arrives I would be called as I am in selected candidates. It has been like 3 months when they have called my batch fellow.
Because I have been told to be in selected candidates I haven't applied anywhere and now I am really worried. Can anyone help me in this regard?? An expert opinion on the matter??

I got security forms from NDC against AM Mechanical SPS-08 in Dec 2020. Now most of my batchmates have received their joining letters but still I haven't. When I inquired about this I have been told that my security clearance is still awaited but I have been said that once it arrives I would be called as I am in selected candidates. It has been like 3 months when they have called my batch fellow.
Because I have been told to be in selected candidates I haven't applied anywhere and now I am really worried. Can anyone help me in this regard?? An expert opinion on the matter??
Consider it a type of rejection. My security started in 2009, still waiting. :lol:

To kia pta chala tha ? Ap selected me the ya waiting me ?
I was given security docs. I submitted to nescom. Then I kept asking them. Same story every time. Sir aspko btadain gy.
Aaj tak nai btaya. 😊

All of you guys posting your selections to sensitive institutions on the internet and waiting for security clearance will be waiting for rest of your life.

I have cleared interview and security clearance but after six months I called them n they said my name is in waiting List.

Can any one tell me will they will consider me whenever job is available or they will retake interviews and bypass me ?
Can I ask what salary are you expecting

I have cleared interview and security clearance but after six months I called them n they said my name is in waiting List.

Can any one tell me will they will consider me whenever job is available or they will retake interviews and bypass me ?
Have you got job bro because I'm in same condition?

AoA!
Can anyone guide me on how much time it takes for the appointment letter, as I submitted my security forms for AM Electrical SPS-8 in July-2022.
I haven't received any call after that.

Can anyone guide when will be the joining of selected candidates in the interview for the post of AM in 2021.. Security clearance Forms are submitted.. And they said a month ago that everything is in final phase
what is your trade?
when was your interview?
Have you received any calls related to security clearance after that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom