What's new

Name in Waiting List in NESCOM

Salam..............i need to know whether colorblindness matter for post of AM (electrical)????

kya koi bnda reject to nhi ho jata agr colorblind ho to??????
plzz do reply...thnx

Salam..............can any1 tell me is colorblindness matter for post of AM (electrical)????

kya koi bnda reject to nhi ho jata agr colorblind ho to??????
plzz do reply...thnx

Can you differentiate between red & black wire ?

Yeah..........i can differentiate.....tell me koi bnda reject to nhi hta colorblindness pr?????

yeah...............i can differentiate.......thats nt a problem...........tell me colorblindness sy koi reject to nhi ho jata??????

Passing color blindness test is must, i am not aware of any relaxation. If you can't guess what's written in below images than you are in trouble

5.jpg

6.jpg

Passing color blindness test is must, i am not aware of any relaxation. If you can't guess what's written in below images than you are in trouble

but some persons have told me that it is not mandatory..............they chk colorblindness but they dnt reject you on this basis..........is it true or do you have any info regarding this???????

but some persons have told me that it is not mandatory..............they chk colorblindness but they dnt reject you on this basis..........is it true or do you have any info regarding this???????

The will show something like i posted above, For non-combat roles you can pass even if you didn't guessed correct digit i.e. 6 instead of 8, but if you can't see anything at all than there are no chance. I don't know about any special relaxation of engineering role @Xeric correct me if i am wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Can u please brief a little about Nescom Test?? what type of questions it contain?? and which subjects u need to review for it..

Thanks every 1. I got the appointment letter, and cleared medical test. Thanks 2 Allah

Hello taj0333 i have also applied for AM Electrical sps 8. i received security forms in july 2016. i am waiting for the appointment letter. my question here is: how long does it take for receiving the appointment letter after you have received security forms?
And what type of questions do they (spd) ask from you in interview?
Is it necessary that you are present at the time of interview? or anyone from your family can give them information?
Plz answer.

@Oscar

Look at bright side.... Mundey with sarkari nokri score nice chicks in arrange marriage .... And restriction you are mentioning there is no chance he is having love marriage :D
Can you please tell me how can NESCOM be contacted? any contact number or any email to know the Interview status?

1. NO.There is very little in terms of job satisfaction, you will be frustrated with stuffed chair mentality(unless you like that) and will be sent to remote places where there are no humans in sight(unless you like that). Your ideas will be ignored usually and actual work will be disregarded in preference to you having prepared nice looking files with exact bureaucratic stamps and everything.

2. You cannot leave it for two years at which point even when you want to leave it, it will be hell on earth with the clearances needed.

3. No Usbs, No telephones in office.. only calls can be made by landline. You will be monitored, you will get calls by unknown numbers if you go out with friends too much. You will be sent to odd places at odd times,

4. You will be promised foreign training trips and all that but these dont happen unless you have been there for over five years.
Typical government benefits:, the only thing you get out of it is that your Pay will be 45k initially for three months and then 50k(you will be given 15k after the probation period) and that you will get pick and drop facility. Timings are the only other benifit that you will have since Nescom will let you go home after 3.. no..they will SEND you home after three even if you have a little work left to cover and dont want to leave it for tomorrow.. NO.. you will be sent home.

5. Even if you stick around, your social life will end up revolving around Nescom.. Tea and Cigarettes. You may find new friends in Nescom but be prepared to meet mostly "lakir ka Faqir" types. If you are like that, love to not rock the boat.. just do only what you are told and keep quiet to get your easy but mostly steady paycheck..then this job is for you.
Otherwise.. RUN!!

Can you please tell me how can NESCOM be contacted? any contact number or any email to know the Interview status?

5 agancies have visited me uptil now...bt i dn know that how much time will take to issue offer letter...u tell that how many agencies have visited you till now???....n do you have any idea about the offer letters??

Guys, Hope you are all fine. I submit my verification documents first on September and they returned due to some writing error. i again send my verification docs on oct 2019 and today is 17 feb 2020and there is a complete silence after that. How i will notify that my verification is complete or how much time they will take ?

I have cleared interview and security clearance but after six months I called them n they said my name is in waiting List.

Can any one tell me will they will consider me whenever job is available or they will retake interviews and bypass me ?

How you know, you have the necessary security clearance?
Have you tried using political connections?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom