What's new

Name in Waiting List in NESCOM

I think you should not be disappointed, May b they contact you...:agree: And Can you tell me that when did he (your friend, electrical) called mtc? and when did he receive the security forms? :tup:

mm lets c wot happens...n he recieved clearance forms in may 2012 n he called mtc in feb 2013..

Okey Rainbubble Thanks :smitten: And be in contact via this forum...

dear brothers...
Few days ago i called manager hr of mtc to inquire about the appointment status for the posts of AMs.
They told me that all the selected candidates be issued joining letters during july...
I am talking about candidates who were send security clearance forms back in may-june 2012.

dear brothers...
Few days ago i called manager hr of mtc to inquire about the appointment status for the posts of AMs.
They told me that all the selected candidates be issued joining letters during july...
I am talking about candidates who were send security clearance forms back in may-june 2012.

Hey Hello engr arif, hope you will be fine and good in health.
when did you call them. i.e date. and the thing is that july has just started and its the first week so how the selecteds are given letters so early in first week. I am too waiting the letter for, thats y asking. can you tell me the exact wording the manger told you. please. thanks

Hey Hello engr arif, hope you will be fine and good in health.
when did you call them. i.e date. and the thing is that july has just started and its the first week so how the selecteds are given letters so early in first week. I am too waiting the letter for, thats y asking. can you tell me the exact wording the manger told you. please. thanks
brother...
the manager told me that all those who submitted security clearance forms wil be sent joining letters with in july.
For which post you were selected??..
Waiting anxiously for your reply
also u can join me on facebook for furthur discusion..

brother...
the manager told me that all those who submitted security clearance forms wil be sent joining letters with in july.
For which post you were selected??..
Waiting anxiously for your reply
also u can join me on facebook for furthur discusion..

Dear m of mechanical. and what yours?
and the manager told you about this july which is currently going on.???

Actually i think all are very confused who were received the security forms because enough time has been passed and no one has got any responce from them yet.

Dear m of mechanical. and what yours?
and the manager told you about this july which is currently going on.???

Actually i think all are very confused who were received the security forms because enough time has been passed and no one has got any responce from them yet.

ya, she was talking about current july..
Mine is electrical
actualy mtc was facing financial constraints ,that is why the project did not start at time.
Now they have obtained funds
so problem solved ...
Keep an eye on the post man
keep your cell on
and most importantly stay connected via this thread

ya, she was talking about current july..
Mine is electrical
actualy mtc was facing financial constraints ,that is why the project did not start at time.
Now they have obtained funds
so problem solved ...
Keep an eye on the post man
keep your cell on
and most importantly stay connected via this thread

Yes Dear okay InshaaAllah :smitten:

Lets Wait then......

Goodluck and Thanks Brother

No Dear I have no update. Have You any?? By the way when did you call them. i mean date?

in the last week of jun i called them.
Brother i you plz join me on facebook then we can discus the matter in detail my fb id is..
Facebook.com/muhammad.arif.9022

1. NO.There is very little in terms of job satisfaction, you will be frustrated with stuffed chair mentality(unless you like that) and will be sent to remote places where there are no humans in sight(unless you like that). Your ideas will be ignored usually and actual work will be disregarded in preference to you having prepared nice looking files with exact bureaucratic stamps and everything.

2. You cannot leave it for two years at which point even when you want to leave it, it will be hell on earth with the clearances needed.

3. No Usbs, No telephones in office.. only calls can be made by landline. You will be monitored, you will get calls by unknown numbers if you go out with friends too much. You will be sent to odd places at odd times,

4. You will be promised foreign training trips and all that but these dont happen unless you have been there for over five years.
Typical government benefits:, the only thing you get out of it is that your Pay will be 45k initially for three months and then 50k(you will be given 15k after the probation period) and that you will get pick and drop facility. Timings are the only other benifit that you will have since Nescom will let you go home after 3.. no..they will SEND you home after three even if you have a little work left to cover and dont want to leave it for tomorrow.. NO.. you will be sent home.

5. Even if you stick around, your social life will end up revolving around Nescom.. Tea and Cigarettes. You may find new friends in Nescom but be prepared to meet mostly "lakir ka Faqir" types. If you are like that, love to not rock the boat.. just do only what you are told and keep quiet to get your easy but mostly steady paycheck..then this job is for you.
Otherwise.. RUN!!

Thank you for the Detailed Response. :)
Could you please elaborate About PAEC-MS fellowship program(we have to sign a 5 year bond BTW) too, i mean if an engineer has to do the same things that u mentioned, then what they Expect from us.... Oscar(Couldn't tag u.. :/ )
Your prompt response in this regard will highly appreciated.
Regards. :)

Strategic Planning Division(SPD) taking care of our nuclear weapons. As the saying goes, known devil is better than the unknown one. Relatives of employees are also under monitor by these Strategic organizations, so they know their attitude, behavior and most important of all, their ideology and if he is not to inclined to religious elements or nor too secular rather moderate person

nice sir and can u please inform me about NESCOM
thanks Adeel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom