What's new

Najam Sethi's "memorable" picture as recruit of BLA terror group in 1973

ch iftikhar also legalized the illegal musharraf. and now the coward is running from pillar to post to save his arse from the long arms of the law :D :lol:

At that time he could not be punished for the crimes, he did in future!
IK had him restored, in illegal fashion.... and as of his long march country was paralyzed and country is still suffering from the out come of long march.

There were raids on Iraqi Consulate and Diplomatic Centers from where maps of Iranian and Pakistani Balochistan were discovered, arms and ammunition were also recovered. Let me try to find you a link.

If only I can find that book, it was a huge scandal, there's bound to be something on the net on it.

Hi,

I remember it---I was 16 years old at that time---some crates fell down at the airport---one cracked open---it was full of weapons----other crates were then opened and all shipment was guns and ammo----. I believe---if I am not forgetting---Bhutto ran a train with display of these weapons from pindi to karachi.

There was solid proof against Iftikhar ch. but Imran Khan had him restored in most illegal fashion!
Enjoy democrazy.

Hi,

The problem with Musharraf was that he could not stick his knife in upto the hilt. He would start something and then be pressurized by his colleagues and let the others walk free.

The damage that Iftikhar Ch has done to pakistan is immense---maybe it will take 25 years to re-coupe.

Musharraf is no coward---he is utilizing his legal rights as best as he can---like anyone else would.

More proof to back Mubashir Lucman's claim of Najam Sethi being a BLA terrorist

Dr Shahid Masood said it yesterday in his program of Sethi being involved in Baluchistan terrorism

Major Rtd Ikram Sehgal handled Baluchistan in that era and Dr Shaid said Ikram Sehgal can vouch for Najam sethis terrorist activities

Najam sethi was in prison for 8 months and was freed after immensity by Zia ul haq but he was with baloch insurgents

Shahid Masood says Nawaz framed treason case against Najam Sethi, IB caught Him but ISI saved him

Involved in Baloch insurgency

Saturday

15-02-2104

About Ikram Sehgal

sehgal1.jpg

Ikram Sehgal completed Senior Cambridge and FSc from Lawrence College, Ghoragali.

He attended Murari Chand (MC) College, Sylhet and Notre Dame College, Dhaka before graduating from Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), Kakul.

Commissioned into 2E Bengal (Junior Tigers) in Oct 1965, the infantry unit his father raised in 1949, he served in Army Aviation (fixed wing and Helicopter Pilot) from 1968 to 1971.

Taken PW in April 1971, in then East Pakistan, he was the first Pakistani PW to escape from India in July 1971.

Joining 44 Punjab (now 4 Sindh) in Nov 1971, he was given battlefield promotion to the rank of Major on Dec 13, 1971, leaving the Army on Jan 24, 1974.

He worked as a commercial pilot before starting his own business in 1977.

A regular columnist in the print media since 1987, he graduated to his own TV Talk Show. Member of international organizations like the prestigious World Economic Forum (WEF), International Organization for Migration (IOM), etc. Ikram Sehgal is presently Chairman Pathfinder G4S, Pakistan.

Last edited:
More proof to back Mubashir Lucman's claim of Najam Sethi being a BLA terrorist

Zaid Hamid is in courts against Najam Sethi with proof that he was in London Comrade group and was Baloch insurgent

Najam Sethi was in prison for 8 months and was freed after Zia's amnesty

Saturday

15-02-2014

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan

Najam Sethi's "memorable" picture as recruit of BLA terror group in 1973

Fighting against the Pakistan Army

Details:

Najam Sethi(London Group) BLA terror links:

In 70s Najam Sethi and like mindeds were brought to London for "studies"

On his return Najam Sethi fought along side BLA in Baluchistan

This was told by Asad Rehman in an interview

Asad Rehman is brother of Daily Time editor Rashid Rehman

Challenge Najam Sethi to go to courts against the accuser:

Mubashir Lucman invited Najam Sethi to sue Asad Reham in courts "If he can"

This has been told by Senior Journalist Talat Hussain as well.

Najam Sethi's (few) known assets in USA:

Najam Sethi has an appartment roughy account for 9 crore 80 lacks roughly 1 million $ today

Documents shown as evidence in video above source is Newyork department of finance and city registrar,attested by United states council,Attested by city registration office

Signatures of Najam Sethi his name and Robert Hawkins vice in US council signatures present and other designated agents.

Just hang this traitor in public..

Why not PTI go to courts against NSethi?

Imran said yesterday to Najam sethi please go in courts and "make my day"

If pti go to courts Najam Sethi will have no case to defend he will just say "freedom of expression" is in trouble

Imran said yesterday to Najam sethi please go in courts and "make my day"

If pti go to courts Najam Sethi will have no case to defend he will just say "freedom of expression" is in trouble

Imran went to streets against the mighty dictator of all times, why afraid of what Najam Sethi will reply.
BTW, Imran's complains, regarding Pervez Musharraf were similar.

Imran went to streets against the mighty dictator of all times, why afraid of what Najam Sethi will reply.
BTW, Imran's complains, regarding Pervez Musharraf were similar.

Imran is the only leader who spoke against Geo mafia,liberal leftest extremist journalists and sethi

Najam sethi is accused he should go ahead and sue Imran

Imran is the only leader who spoke against Geo mafia,liberal leftest extremist journalists and sethi

Najam sethi is accused he should go ahead and sue Imran

Imran ran long march over Musharraf's temporary ban on GEO.

Back
Top Bottom