What's new

Najam Sethi's "memorable" picture as recruit of BLA terror group in 1973

Najam Sethi was and probably is a pawn of the CIA, he is a hypocrite to his core with a calm demeanor on the outside but inside he is as crooked as they come, he is not a patriot of the state of Pakistan. He is not as stupid as Kamran Khan and only makes subtle anti-state and anti-army comments, he is one slick tongued mofo, this makes him the most dangerous kind of mofo.....

Najam Sethi is what we call "A thaali ka Baingan". He wrote against the Army extensively and was considered a danger to the state, he was picked up as you yourself have pointed out, yet when Musharraf took power, he and Jugnu Mohsin had a dance party at their place to celebrate.

Honestly, when I look at how many people's dirt I know, I think that there's little difference between an int officer and a girl who reads those gossip magazines.....lol

Beraaa gharaaak ! :omghaha:

So what do you have on me ? :azn:

A scumbag he is but you have to hand it to him, the man is one of our few mainstream newsmen with a sense of analysis.

It is the respect for you @Icarus and that of the forum that is stopping me to unleash my fury on this scum bag :)
Sense of analysis? he is one of the MOST biased journalist i ever came across. He will analyze everyone and find something to mention that is anti-Pakistan and portraying the negative image of Pakistan

Our people are mad really. I mean, i know his program have high ratings, but so do Mubashir Luqman. Now after all we know about Mubashir, i feel sorry to say that these ratings are NOT an authentic measure. Aik chawal ha tu dosra us sa bara chawal

Please!! I am not saying a word more about this son of ------------------

Matter of opinion, I guess. His analysis of government actions especially in the legal realm have been accurate.

some years back I was very aggressive about state policies and certain doings, but now I have realized these people set out an agenda to malign State, in the eyes of Youth.. thats why I view them very critically now..

Najam Sethi probably joined terrorist group as a CIA agent against Pakistan Army... I dont think so he was ideologically driven. he was and he is State department's boy !!

I knew something was fishy about Najam Sethi before. How the hell did he become caretaker CM of Punjab? Was Pakistan's elections all ready fixed? These are very important questions.

why not ISI do something about such peoples ? they are traitors and try to harm national security so why not just execute them ? intelligence agencies give them time to grow from larva to big butterfly's and than once they become full DOgs they come and bite army and intelligence agencies !
what the Fcuk ISI do ?? kill them and put the responsibility on some terrorist group , :butcher:

Just like some middle-class young Pakistanis who fought a guerrilla war against the Soviet army in Afghanistan, the London Group too fought a war against an army(read aka Pakistan army) they thought was unjust.

Smokers’ Corner: The thin red line - DAWN.COM

so its clear that najam sethi did fight against Pakistan army. he should apologize for being a traitor and should be trialed in military court, nowe we have PPO ! @Icarus

why not ISI do something about such peoples ? they are traitors and try to harm national security so why not just execute them ? intelligence agencies give them time to grow from larva to big butterfly's and than once they become full DOgs they come and bite army and intelligence agencies !
what the Fcuk ISI do ?? kill them and put the responsibility on some terrorist group , :butcher:

remember case of journalist killed in Islamabad

blame was put on ISI and whole media stated jumping

blame was that journalist who was killed wrote against Pak Army so that is why he was killed but reality is every second Pakistani journalist disses against Pak army how many ever harmed ?

So, This sh!t is getting serious, couple of weeks ago @BATMAN posted his picture with BLA here but at that time he couldn't back with credible source. But anyway it's good that media persons have started pulling the chaddis of each other, let them expose each other like politicians.

If there are solid evidence, why wasnt he trialed or exposed? clearly qualifies as a traitor.
There was solid proof against Iftikhar ch. but Imran Khan had him restored in most illegal fashion!
Enjoy democrazy.

Back
Top Bottom