What's new

Najam Sethi's "memorable" picture as recruit of BLA terror group in 1973

I'm sorry. The man is a very well known former (speculatively) member of the BLA. Which translates into a traitor, mutineer, anti-state actor, etc. And you chose to defend this "sane" man? You don't need this picture or any other to realise who or what he is. Pray tell me what facts are these that you speak of? A bird? Isn't that his source for all of his "analyses"?

Read your own post..

First you said well known.. then you said "speculatively".. which means you are speculating based on what well known?
How does one realize who he is? Unless of course I've already got a made up opinion and will believe anything degrading about it him just because I disagree with his opinion??

Facts are events that occur on the ground.. as they do. Not what we construe of it... unless off course you are prone to thinking that Zaid Hamid is factually correct.

bhai itni research ki kia zaroorat hai???

is ki to shakal pai hi hind kai mushrikeen jaisi lanat perri hui hai

star plus kai dramon mai aisay chachay app ko nazar ain gai...sharma,verma,mukherjee,

yeh kaisay ho saktay hai kai tum do number kaam kero or tumhari shakal pai lanat na perai.

tum haram khao or tumhari shakal halal khanay walon jaisi hi rahay

tumharay andar eman na ho or shakal tumhari eman walon jaisi ho

bhela yeh mumkin hai?

is talk show host ki shakal hi daikh lain....kaisi shaitaniat tapak rahi hai...

in kai salary packages dekho or in ki acting dekho

sanu note dikha sada mood banay

salman taseer kai yeh dono dost thay aik wakat mai.

governor house mai mil ker kuppi pia kertay thai....yakeen na aii to net per pics daikh lain.

kuppi penay walay ki shakal pai to waisay hi phitkaar per jati hai or ous ki sans sai hamak aati hai

aik kuppi penay walay ko agar public office mai bitha dia jai ga to wo apna kaam kaisay keray ga?ous kai zahen pai to her wakat kuppi or kuppi oriented activities sawar houn gi....or kuppi ki botal monthly salary mai to nahi khareedi jaa sakti......phir kuppi penay wala haram kamanay ka program banai gaa...phir ous ko implement kerai gai.........kuppi penay wala lazy aadmi ghareeb aadmi kai liay kion principal stand lai gaa??

jab tumhay kaha jata hai kai kuppi na pio....to tum kehtay ho kai kuppi pena to mayra personal or private matter hai.......kuppi kharednay kai liay jo tum corruption kertay ho...wo paisa kia tumhara hai ya ghareeb awam ka hai?

or agar kuppi pena gunah nahi to kuppi peenay walon ki shakalon pai lanat kio perri hoti hai?

Last edited:
Read your own post..

First you said well known.. then you said "speculatively".. which means you are speculating based on what well known?
How does one realize who he is? Unless of course I've already got a made up opinion and will believe anything degrading about it him just because I disagree with his opinion??

Facts are events that occur on the ground.. as they do. Not what we construe of it... unless off course you are prone to thinking that Zaid Hamid is factually correct.

You misunderstood me. I meant speculatively a 'former' member of the BLA. But like I said let's forget all of that. The man for many many years vociferously worked against the PMLN. Today he is their favourite lap dog. Why is he the current chairman of the PCB? How is he the current chairman of the PCB? Why was he appointed the caretaker chief minister of Punjab? Najam Sethi was part of the caretaker set up in 1996 which held elections that were massively rigged. Enter the puncturing scandal. In 2010 and 2011 he committed tax fraud through mis-declaration and concealment of his income. He receives taxable income from abroad which is taxable but is of course again undeclared. Owns millions of dollars worth of property abroad which is under his wife and kids'names so is obviously not his. His patrons are not very well hidden, there's a lot more and that isn't very well hidden either, it's just that we have a habit of forgetting.

The fact of the matter is that he is the exact same old snake just like Tahir-ul-Qadri. Only disguised in a new avatar. Where before they charmed the uneducated with religious colors this new breed seduces the educated with the guise of liberalism and "rationale", irony. Works well, it's in fashion to support anything which supposedly sounds educated but without ever any research or thought on our part. Ayn Rand was the uncrowned queen of this art, her books claimed many wise men.

ps: I came to know of his tv show a lot after knowing what he really was.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom