What's new

Myanmar Peace Prize laureate criminally silent on Muslims cleansing

But you Indian Hindus even tried joining OIC as you have around 150 million Muslims already residing in your country.

It was decision of Indian Govt, not Indian Hindus.

Surely taking in 1 million Myanmarese Muslims will help deflect attacks directed at Hindus from events like the slaughter you Hindus inflicted on Muslims in 2002 in Gujarat?

For deflecting attacks on Gujarat, we have counter arguments on Slaughters like Operation search light and silence on Xinjiang.

Gujrat...Gujrat.......Gujrat........:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Why you use this when you run out of argument, here one ex-gen is claiming killing of 3 million deliberately and systematic murder and you are focused on 3,000 killed in riots....

Come up with better argument Kiddo.

A fact is a fact.

Indian Hindus are stained with this and their massacres of Sikhs in 1984.

If you do not want to do the time, then do not do the crime.

Btw, name me one instance of mass slaughter in Hindus in BD since independence in 1971?

You cannot as BD Muslims are far more tolerant than you bigoted Indian Hindus

A fact is a fact.

Indian Hindus are stained with this and their massacres of Sikhs in 1984.

If you do not want to do the time, then do not do the crime.

Btw, name me one instance of mass slaughter in Hindus in BD since independence in 1971?

You cannot as BD Muslims are far more tolerant than you bigoted Indian Hindus

Looks like your more worried about Indian Hindus than Pakistan Muslims killing millions of your people.

Or Syria killing its own muslim.

I applaud where ur mind is atm.

100000 in Mizoram. What about other states?

They are not refugee, they are migrant of Christian background and pretty much integrated with the mizo socoiety. They did not seek refuge to Indian Government like Rohingiya and not living in refugee camp.

@Mo12 Go on take these 1 million Burmese Muslims and you may be rewarded with being allowed to join the OIC.:lol:

@Mo12 Go on take these 1 million Burmese Muslims and you may be rewarded with being allowed to join the OIC.:lol:

How about you try taking these Muslims back, after all they are from Bangladesh.

Its surprising how many Muslims are trying to leave Bangladesh, to get a better life. lol

How about you try taking these Muslims back, after all they are from Bangladesh.

Its surprising how many Muslims are trying to leave Bangladesh, to get a better life. lol

Well they are not trying to get into India which has mass starvation in some states unlike BD.

They are not refugee, they are migrant of Christian background and pretty much integrated with the mizo socoiety. They did not seek refuge to Indian Government like Rohingiya and not living in refugee camp.

but link posted by that guy say other thing.

New Delhi: A report released on Tuesday by acoalition of human rights activists calls on the Indian government, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and supporting non-governmental organizations to address the condition of an estimated 100,000 Chin refugees living in Mizoram.

An estimated 100,000 Chin refugees from Burma now living in Mizoram State, India, need immediate humanitarian attention, according to a report to be released on March 6 in Washington, D.C.

and look at the date of those article, 6 march and 15 July of 2012

but link posted by that guy say other thing.
and look at the date of those article, 6 march and 15 July of 2012

Seems you missed that part.

The report--sponsored by a combination of refugee and religious organization such as World Relief Baptist World Alliance, Refugee Council USA, InterAction, Jesuit Refugee Service, Lutheran World Federation, World Evangelical Alliance, and World Relief, is the product of a “fact-finding mission” in Mizoram, New Delhi and Calcutta that took place from April to May 2011.

The report found the Chins living in Mizoram to be among the “poorest of the poor,” often treated as economic migrants rather than refugees, the report found. As undocumented in the country, they can only work in the informal sector, and lack the resources to pay for healthcare costs or send their children to school. Lacking refugee status, they also live in fear of deportation, the report found. “Despite the genuine sense of kinship expressed by many local people in Mizoram, Chins are nonetheless fearful because they lack legal status and legal standing to protect themselves,” according to the report. “They consequently are vulnerable to arrest, detention, and deportation as foreigners.”

These are Christian findings. They also 10% of the total population. These people are pretty much Indian to me.

22.png

lets not blame others when we Islamic Countries are not doing anything

But you Indian Hindus even tried joining OIC as you have around 150 million Muslims already residing in your country.

Surely taking in 1 million Myanmarese Muslims will help deflect attacks directed at Hindus from events like the slaughter you Hindus inflicted on Muslims in 2002 in Gujarat?

Whateva good gesture we do, even taking back them, some people will never get satisfied in blaming India !!
U r asking them to stop their job of spreading propaganda !! How will they? :D

Moeen U Ahmed knew what to do. In 2008 he made burmese to bend over.

Same happened at the time of Mujib as well as Zia. Infact Zia took over couple of bordering town of Myanmar which he later withdrew. As long as we are run by Females you will get a FEMALE response.

Chevron/Conoco Philips are very much involved in Bangladesh. I dont think they will prefer burma over Bangladesh. USA is giving us tools to secure our sea and give adequate response to Burmese insanity.

Did you see recent Burma-West development, even British PM visited someday ago? It has two indications- containing China policy (could be a bogus) and Burmese oil/gas. The latter one is genuine I think, Burma has more reserve than Bangladesh. Besides, there are huge natural resources which they could share some. Investment in Burma by US business entrepreneurs is a buzz word now, they are creating pressure on US govt. to lift sanctions and make their road flexible as much as possible.

If they want to re-settle in Bangladesh or elsewhere, they should be allowed to. From my time here, I still don't understand why you people are so reluctant to allow these bengali muslims to settle in your bengali homeland. All I have heard so far ranges from willful denial of their links to Bangladesh or grand schemes about invading Myanmar and arming a jihadi rebellion. Enough is enough.

Back
Top Bottom