What's new

Myanmar in Photos/News

@Nilgiri @gslv mk3 @Śakra
current popular video of indian style wedding invitation in Myanmar. seem they would love to bollywood movies. :D check the video.

Thats cool haha.

Hope to see some big collaborations between Bollywood (and all other indian film/media industries) and Myanmar cultural dept/tourism etc in coming years.... I think there is huge untapped potential there .... still not enough Indian ppl know about the MM cultural gems. With more soft power/interaction = more win win economic growth for both.

BTW bro, please tag me as much as you can, the forum is still sometimes glitchy for me in the threads that say im watching but I get not notification sometimes. :(

Hope to see some big collaborations between Bollywood (and all other indian film/media industries) and Myanmar cultural dept/tourism etc in coming years.... I
agreed bro.
if we can collaborate with Bollywood , Myanmar film industry can advance to next level for sure. i also hope to this so. bro
BTW bro, please tag me as much as you can, the forum is still sometimes glitchy for me in the threads that say im watching but I get not notification sometimes. :(
me too. bro sometimes , i dont notification for some posts. ok bro i will tag u :cheers:

The beautiful scenery of Myanmar is no worse than Thailand. But Myanmar's infrastructure is not as good as Thailand's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom