What's new

Myanmar General Discussion (non military)

thats it, now you gave us the answer
you are assamese, admit it straightaway
is it so difficult to understand for u...
he may as well be from bangladesh,,,they too have ppl who look like that,,he is not wearing any traditional dress,so difficult to be certain,,,,thats why i said may be

is it so difficult to understand for u...
he may as well be from bangladesh,,,they too have ppl who look like that,,he is not wearing any traditional dress,so difficult to be certain,,,,thats why i said may be

yes, you are right if you have to be one
how some people feel so inferior and hide their own identity
if you just hold a mirror before them

those are now history,
assamese have long been assimilated
they are no longer south east asian
that dna has long been gone into extinction

What do you mean by this. :wacko: Assamese history is traced back to Pragjyotishpur/Kamrupa kingdom of ancient India. It didn't start with the migration of Tai people in Assam.

What do you mean by this. :wacko: Assamese history is traced back to Pragjyotishpur/Kamrupa kingdom of ancient India. It didn't start with the migration of Tai people in Assam.

i meant 'long before'
read my posts again

dude,how do you expect me to know that,,,maybe friends of that boy....ok have to go....see you later guys:wave:

ok leave it, bye take care and ride your bike carefully and use helmet always :wave:

i meant 'long before'
read my posts again

You were pretending if was founded with the migration of Tai people in Assam. Assam has as ancient history as other parts of India starting with Pragjyotishpur/Kamrupa kingdom in the antiquity of Indian history, Tais just assimilated in the earlier culture of the region. Other tribes of North-East have their distinct culture but Assamese are very similar to other North Indians particularly those in Eastern India.

Back
Top Bottom