What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

As per you logic you are really suggesting that Pakistan can be made to hand over Azad Kashmir to India by allowing it to go to Bangkok by road via Hindustan.:crazy:

P,K bhai

you are new here. Please try to avoid this type of posts.

I want you to be a senior member and perhaps a mod one day.

So go easy.

Thank you

..I can not stop myself laughing...This is a good thing from Myanmar...with low cost it will get a good value addition....But now how BD will react to it...What happened to your Muslim Ummah dear Zarvan...Did you not think about your estranged brother BD before selling it?

Myanmar became the first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan, agreement signed
ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News) – Myanmar has become the first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighting jets from Pakistan. It will buy 16 jets in the first phase while Pakistan is interested in selling over 2 dozen jets, reported Dunya News on Thursday.

According to the agreement, Pakistan will provide services for looking after the jets as well. Both the countries had started talks on purchase of these jets in March. Sources told that negotiations are being held with other countries as well for the sale of JF-17 Thunder jets.

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan | Pakistan | Dunya News
@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar @Gufi @WAJsal @TankMan @Manticore @syedali73 @antibody @Icarus @balixd @AUSTERLITZ

for the first time, i am seeing tejas in good light... because planes that don't fly, don't kill.

Do not worry....You know very well that Myanmar does not have any issue with India...they have only issue with BD only...Rather Myanmar is one of the few neighours where there is no wired boundaries in the border..

what 58% ..have you heard FC1
58% is pakistan excluisve, and so is the money... FC 1 is a Chinese designation, that's all... now i know you want to cry but please not on this thread...

Do not worry....You know very well that Myanmar does not have any issue with India...they have only issue with BD only...Rather Myanmar is one of the few neighours where there is no wired boundaries in the border..
good you guys should buy jf... i mean fc-1 via myanmar... guess what, it flies and fires weapons, not all that weird for a fighter plane...

..I can not stop myself laughing...This is a good thing from Myanmar...with low cost it will get a good value addition....But now how BD will react to it...What happened to your Muslim Ummah dear Zarvan...Did you not think about your estranged brother BD before selling it?

The issue is India now dont even have anything worthy offer for Myanmar Air Force. Congratulation to PAF for outdoing India.

Seriously! You could have come up with better explanation.

Myanmar is 99% North Korea, I guess you don't know much about them :P

Pakistan, NK and Myanmar are few of the nations which are completely in block with China...So it is China factor that infleunced Myanmar to buy it...But none the less, it is a good achivement from Pakistan too...It is a great feeling to see your technology baby is bought by some one else...Congrats Pakistan scientist who work and developed such aircraft..

BD as of now is a hostile country and will be treated as so, all weapons sales against BD must be approved asap, i say put in a few nukes asap, babur and raad nuke tipped must be supplied...

Great News..It'll force BD to buy something..

Back
Top Bottom