What's new

Myanmar Border Police open Fired at BGB

I know we are frustrated at illegal immigration from BD, but thats not a civilized thing to say bro. Edit your post or I will report it.
No, India is not frustrated with BD illegals. It is rather BD which s frustrated with almost a million Indian illegals amidst themselves.

They are in general stopped by a nepali standing at door, generally called bahadur, found saluting as 'salam saab'.

It seems the 100 crore open defecating Indians are all Maharajas and only foreigners like Nepalese stand at the temple gates to salute those ugly Princes!!! What an Indian mindset!!

Last edited:
It seems the 100 crore open defecating Indians are all Maharajas and only foreigners like Nepalese stand at the temple gates to salute those ugly Princes!!! What an Indian mindset!!

And bangladeshis are made to work on those open fields. I myself employs 4 bangladeshis.

And bangladeshis are made to work on those open fields. I myself employs 4 bangladeshis.
do you have your own hob? i doubt. well the whole world count idians as coolie. its historicaly proven. keep your bs under your dhuti

Salah Nepali, have some respect for your master.
to tu master hey! konsa school me ?

do you have your own hob? i doubt. well the whole world count idians as coolie. its historicaly proven. keep your bs under your dhuti

:lol:

:welcome:

You fool - don't you know that in Sylhet in BD it is so hard to get labourers these days!

Idiot, its just that I employ 4 BDeshi as permanent or else when we need labor in range of hundreds, you can see hoard of BDeshi women and men looking for labor on day to day basis.

You think these pole vaulter lungis comes here for IT jobs? :lol:

Indian, keep on m*sterbating on imaginary things. Unfortunately, though, Indians are shunned by all the forein employers because low protein eater Maharaja Indians are incapable to work, and they love to use toilets under the sky.

[quotetel="IND_PAK, post: 5749443, member: 35627"]:lol:

Idiot, its just that I employ 4 BDeshi as permanent or else when we need labor in range of hundreds, you can see hoard of BDeshi women and men looking for labor on day to day basis.

You think these pole vaulter lungis comes here for IT jobs? :lol:[/quote]
india IT job = call people in middle of a night from a callcentre and irritate people asking do you want buy sandhisudha tel malish or laxmi ma ki saki naka fortune of wheels :rofl: , every TV channel shows who are indians and what s**t they still believe in :lol: big mouth coolies haha

:lol:

You think these pole vaulter lungis comes here for IT jobs? :lol:
typical coolie culture

Back
Top Bottom