What's new

Myanmar Armed forces thread

Both Myanmar and BD are responsible states, non has or will go to War against each other and both will lose due to their geographical and economical ambitions. Both are struggling to modernize their Armed Forces just for the sakes of modernization not for any Future Wars as the equipment are getting old geezers. Myanmar might have a little more equipment but the over all level of professionalism in Tri-Arms belongs to BD Armed Forces.

Myanmar will crush BD in the next Myo-Bdo war :tup::tup:

BD only need to unleash the Mujahedin who have been raring to launch on the Burmese. The Mujahids themselves are enough to oust the invading Burmese from Arakan.

Yeah,we have 200 migs but listed only 8 on wiki because we don't want to wet our neighbor's pant. :lol:
700 km?meh we have ICBM.:big_boss:
200 migs ? Your gov trying to sell back 8 migs so they cannot follow operating cost !
Have some shame

Both Myanmar and BD are responsible states, non has or will go to War against each other and both will lose due to their geographical and economical ambitions. Both are struggling to modernize their Armed Forces just for the sakes of modernization not for any Future Wars as the equipment are getting old geezers. Myanmar might have a little more equipment but the over all level of professionalism in Tri-Arms belongs to BD Armed Forces.

i am agree with you, in paper and actually Myanmar have more better equipment than our Bangladeshi friends. But systemics corruptions in Myanmar Armed forces, prevalence of desertion among recruits, inhumane living condition in their barracks especially in their outpost area around their ethnic tribal rebels area will give us a second thought about what happened in Tatmadaw. I think it was a good choice for Myanmar to open their country to the world and using diplomatic choices to solve their rebellion problems. Modernization in equipment for Bangladeshi and modernization in organization for Myanmar

ok i have searched the whole net and myanmar doesn't operate buk! Mega lol @ their wiki page
Ohh wiki... U may think wiki is CIA o
Myanmar always claims to have a lot of things ( full stop ) .
If you get my gist, you will understand what they have. But yeah they do have a lot of unprofessional soldiers, officers.

Does your "professional soldiers" mean guarding the convey or patrolling, take security in conflict areas like BD doning? If so, I won't complain. But it's about fighting against 20 ethnic armies. Just search about KNU. (Trained by French Mercenaries). It's sad to talk abt ethnic matters. Don't left yourselves at before 2008.

BD only need to unleash the Mujahedin who have been raring to launch on the Burmese. The Mujahids themselves are enough to oust the invading Burmese from Arakan.

Especially every single one 'em, and I mean every last one is willing to lay their life...

LOL... great..!! made Myanmar armed force thread even in Bangladesh defense forum.. :D shall i put some update of Myanmar Armed force here..? :P

LOL... great..!! made Myanmar armed force thread even in Bangladesh defense forum.. :D shall i put some update of Myanmar Armed force here..? :P
This thread is kind of old, just let it die.

post you updates here the deal which are confirmed only to Burma

what i want to see how the armed forces looks like after the modernization of the both countries

nor Burma nor Bangladesh can afford a war now it will screwed up both countries

there is no reason to make fun of the Burma or Bangladesh forces

both should be respected and never look down on your opponent once you do you will leave your guard down

Back
Top Bottom