What's new

My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced.

Hi,
Or perhaps snatching their smiles and putting them in stressful situation.:D
On the side note, do keep us posted of your in-person meeting with the gentleman.
I am sure a person of your stature will find it no difficult to recruit him :enjoy:

I don't think he wants to meet or get a job. It was ALL online hoopla as with majority of the Indian members unfortunately. It was "trying to prove something". That's it. People get like that and specially from India, that fake ego kicks in and then its a waste of a lot of time for everyone and waste of a topic.

I am sure he's a nice guy though. If he wants my help, I'll introduce him to HR, from that point on, he's going to have to impress them and make sure that he can work with people who have PHD's, and other advance degrees from top American schools. Talent is hard to find so no issues on my part to do introductions, if he's that talented.

@al_asad_al_mulk
I think.. to use conventional bombs and neutron bombs at near by targets.. as long range missiles can't be used for short range... for instance 1500km can't be used for <600km...else if difference is negligible e.g. from 1600km to 1500km then range is compromised over other performance parameters or higher payload
I argue with that high apogee can reduce range any ways lots of other factors involved depressed trajectory can reduce range. Ballistic missile on depressed trajectory for counter ABM.

Thanks for the long reply sir, my only objection to your post is the water as fuel part as Pakistan has the copyright to the technology. So when are you making a motorcycle engine with petrol, diesel or water as a fuel?

When I shit I dont smell it as I defecate in open. (Preferably in the westwards winds). By any chance do you smell it?
Thats why many women raped in India because of open air toilet. May be you are a victim or product of a crime.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think he wants to meet or get a job. It was ALL online hoopla as with majority of the Indian members unfortunately. It was "trying to prove something". That's it. People get like that and specially from India, that fake ego kicks in and then its a waste of a lot of time for everyone and waste of a topic.

I am sure he's a nice guy though. If he wants my help, I'll introduce him to HR, from that point on, he's going to have to impress them and make sure that he can work with people who have PHD's, and other advance degrees from top American schools. Talent is hard to find so no issues on my part to do introductions, if he's that talented.

How is your"Cancer Cure" coming along @Orangzaib ?? :enjoy:

No, not me, I am not a native Texan. I grew up in NY. But Texas is Texas and there is no place better than TX. All of my friends have very thick Texan accents, both boys and girls. My GF also has a pretty thick Texan accent (although she tries to control it / hide it when we are not in TX).
hahaha my Gf is from London (south england) she has an amazing accent. i am from the north west of England in Lancashire.

Did you go to school in the US? You mentioned history teacher...??
i was born and raised in the uk,but my teacher was from Dallas, but was teaching in the uk.

On the topic, religion in 2015 does not need to be the dividing factor. You could live like the European Union and still have your country (for both, Indo-Pak and Israel's scenarios). The main question is, when will people build up hope and need for peace where these walls will be brought down by the people...like the Berlin wall.

Peace is inevitable, whether you be smart about it and do it NOW, or go through another 10 years of hostilities, and another serious war and realize, holly shiit, we could've saved so many human lives and destruction, had we done a peace deal before.

In the US, people live with their ethnic identities....the Indian community here will tell you that. No one stops you from practicing your religion or cultural stuff. I see people in Indian clothes walking around by our neighborhood park every day, or women in Hijab or in Jewish clothes and men with Yamakas.

So if that can happen in the US, why can't it happen elsewhere???? Its the stupid politicians who are trying to justify more power and bigger military around the globe by putting crap on media that tells the Indians to be ready for Pakistan and vis-a-vis. This should turn into a trade competition and the entire globe would benefit from it.

i do find indian media is significantly larger than Pakistani media so they can project the news, [propaganda or not] much quicker. peace is sort of the ultimate ending but, not for at least 30 years, i find people in the US quiet rasist. its not the first place id go for a holiday, i went there and i went home 2 weeks early because i found it horrible.

people in the UK are really nice you live there not problems.

:rofl: :omghaha: :cuckoo:

Like we'll be sitting on our a$$es, twiddling our thumbs, right?

Secondly, what is the area of India? 3,287,240 sq.km! You'll need a million nukes of nominal yield to cover every inch! You have...100 of nominal yield? There's still a looong way to go!! :azn:
bro if nuclear war is started both nations wont survive major city population will die pain less death as they will be disintegrated in milliseconds and remaining part of India and Pakistan will die due to radiation we or you don't need to nuke every inch of each other radiation will do that.nukes present quantity will do great job of wiping all live in Pakistan and India some will die quick death while other will suffer life threatening and incurable diseases and some will die due to famine and some due to radiated rain no one will survive.so both nation should stop thinking that they can survive nuclear attack by other it will be the end of subcontinent no one will live

Back
Top Bottom