What's new

My letter to PAF makes sense?

Now u describe your problem in deatil.First why not u approach tboard first near baktiyari youth center?there is rule for it approach them they will allow u 1 year.Trust me most ppl sit in home and said""why they listen to me?"""In real they are there to help u will find some trust on Allah.Got time first thing u do approach them personally they will guide u better if u did inter from college more better get an sign letter from principal recommending it try tu lu mery bhai u got time before inter papers.Along with it also approach Forces with letter u wrote IA some good will come out and who said life is over here??DO graduation later u can apply in short course of PAF
Thank you. I showed the same letter to Air Cdre (R) sir Kaiser Tufail he recommended me to send it to DCAS-Trg. AHQ.

I don't think I can apply as they won't let me sit in the initial this has happened with on of my college friends after document check at the center was sent home.

I am sorry to senior members if I made any mistake I am really depresses because there is no way to improve my marks as my F.Sc enrollment was limited 3 years only and cannot be renewed (confirmed by Board Office.). I think I should give up the idea of joining now as even to apply in graduate course they want minum B through academic career. I hope you guys understand my pain.

I think I was better off committing suicide than sharing my opinion here. You'd be the one complaining people should open up to help fight depression. Ajeeb. :rolleyes:
So Mr Preacher (Seeing that being called a kid offends you so much), if the Airforce is not an option for you and you are sure you want to apply then why not join the Army through graduate course? Sure you won't fly fighter planes but you can fly gunships, drive tanks or fight as an infanteer. I thought you were 17/18 yrs old but you are a 21 yr old young adult judging from your bio in your account. Suicide is not something anyone should joke about, but joking about it shows immaturity IMHO which is something which might be highlighted in the psych test in any ISSB regardless of the service. I am stating the facts as they are, no need to get upset or offended. If you can't handle some tough love the military is no place for you. Anyways God speed in whatever you decide to do with your life.

Now u describe your problem in deatil.First why not u approach tboard first near baktiyari youth center?there is rule for it approach them they will allow u 1 year.Trust me most ppl sit in home and said""why they listen to me?"""In real they are there to help u will find some trust on Allah.Got time first thing u do approach them personally they will guide u better if u did inter from college more better get an sign letter from principal recommending it try tu lu mery bhai u got time before inter papers.Along with it also approach Forces with letter u wrote IA some good will come out and who said life is over here??DO graduation later u can apply in short course of PAF
But as I mentioned they require minimum Grade C throughout the academic career (Mentioned in Eligibility Criteria for Gradate course.) which includes my F.Sc marks if I am correct and I got a Grade 'D' . Thanks again I'll try to reach the authorities regarding my issue. [emoji4]

Last edited:
@Preacher
I have edited it for you :

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a patriotic Pakistani who wants to join the esteemed, Pakistan Air Force (A Symbol of Pride for the Nation). I am willing to sacrifice my life for the noble cause of defending my homeland, Pakistan. I believe that I will be best able to fulfill this desire by joining Pakistan Air Force however I am unable to meet the eligibility criteria. I am falling behind in the clause of:

"minimum %60 marks. No grade 'C' throughout the academic career" .

Joining Pakistan Air Force has been my dream career and I willing to undertake all necessary steps to be able to sit in the entrance exam for PAF. At this stage, i risk losing a year if i re-apply for FSC or Matric exams to improve my grades.

I want to put forward my request to be allowed to sit in the entrance test this year, and be assessed on my grading through this test. I have a fair understanding that such criteria of admission requirement have been made by the brightest minds of PAF and this is why PAF inducts the cream of Pakistani youth. The results can be seen through the achievements and extra ordinary performance of Pakistan Air Force. No wonder, PAF is truly, second to none. I have full faith in the checking and marking authority of this test. I have thoroughly prepared for this test and I am looking forward to under take this test and pass with shining colors. I am also medically fit and have good structure and build.

If, however, even after allowed to sit in exam, I wouldn't be able to pass this test, I have made up my mind to come back again and give the test. I am a very determined person and I do not give up when faced with failure, I try again. I will also apply n FSc or Matric exams again privately to bring my grades up, but in the light of my application now, I humbly request that I be given a chance to sit in the entrance exam with the low grades that i have under my belt now and i will aspire to my very best not to disappoint you with failure. I have experienced that life will not give me golden chances again and again, I want to bring forth my best and succeed if this chance is given to me.

I put forward my petition in your able hands and hope yo hear soon from you.

With all my best Regards
"Name"

Pakistan Air Force Zindabad , Pakistan Paindabad

read that letter perfect one :) Allah ka naam ly kar try lu IA sab acha hoga
But as I mentioned they require minimum Grade C throughout the academic career (Mentioned in Eligibility Criteria for Gradate course.) which includes my F.Sc marks if I am correct and I got a Grade 'D' . Thanks again I'll try to reach the authorities regarding my issue. [emoji4]

@Preacher

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a patriotic Pakistani who wants to join the esteemed, Pakistan Air Force (A Symbol of Pride for the Nation). I am willing to sacrifice my life for the noble cause of defending my homeland, Pakistan. I believe that I will be best able to fulfill this desire by joining Pakistan Air Force however I am unable to meet the eligibility criteria. I am falling behind in the clause of:

Joining Pakistan Air Force has been my dream career and I willing to undertake all necessary steps to be able to sit in the entrance exam for PAF. At this stage, i risk losing a year if i re-apply for FSC or Matric exams to improve my grades.

I want to put forward my request to be allowed to sit in the entrance test this year, and be assessed on my grading through this test. I have a fair understanding that such criteria of admission requirement have been made by the brightest minds of PAF and this is why PAF inducts the cream of Pakistani youth. The results can be seen through the achievements and extra ordinary performance of Pakistan Air Force. No wonder, PAF is truly, second to none. I have full faith in the checking and marking authority of this test. I have thoroughly prepared for this test and I am looking forward to under take this test and pass with shining colors. I am also medically fit and have good structure and build.

If, however, even after allowed to sit in exam, I wouldn't be able to pass this test, I have made up my mind to come back again and give the test. I am a very determined person and I do not give up when faced with failure, I try again. I will also apply n FSc or Matric exams again privately to bring my grades up, but in the light of my application now, I humbly request that I be given a chance to sit in the entrance exam with the low grades that i have under my belt now and i will aspire to my very best not to disappoint you with failure. I have experienced that life will not give me golden chances again and again, I want to bring forth my best and succeed if this chance is given to me.

With all my best Regards
"Name"

Thank you so muchhh!!! May Allah ease things for all you as you have eased things for me. Amen [emoji173]

You're right. It is actually due the the fractured education system which is to blame. After independence our Govt’s priority was on Agriculture, Industries, military etc. And arguably from the past 60 years Education has not received much innovation in Pakistan (specially when we compare it with international standards).

According to the World Economic Forum, following are the skills required by any individual in future to get jobs:

1. Complex problem solving
  2. Critical thinking
  3. Creativity
  4. People management
  5. Coordinating with others & etc
But is our Education system serious enough to work on any such thing? No!. Our system is purely based on marks which you can only get thru memorizing & not learning & Marks cannot be the only merit to judge how much have you know or learned.

Apologize for the long reply but i had to vent it out.

Last edited:
@Preacher

Respected Sir/Madam,

With all my best Regards
"Name"

You're right. It is actually due the the fractured education system which is to blame. After independence our Govt’s priority was on Agriculture, Industries, military etc. And arguably from the past 60 years Education has not received much innovation in Pakistan (specially when we compare it with international standards).

According to the World Economic Forum, following are the skills required by any individual in future to get jobs:

1. Complex problem solving
  2. Critical thinking
  3. Creativity
  4. People management
  5. Coordinating with others & etc
But is our Education system serious enough to work on any such thing? No!. Our system is purely based on marks which you can only get thru memorizing & not learning & Marks cannot be the only merit to judge how much have you know or learned.

Apologize for the long reply but i had to vent it out.
Can anyone tell me ke PAF ke Permananent commissions ke branches mein kitne seats announce hote hain??
Like LC mein 400 to 600 seats hote hain so PAF mein kya ratio hai??
Thanks
@Xeric @Murdak sir

Back
Top Bottom