What's new

Indian American schoolgirl Natasha Perianayagam named “world’s brightest” student

Depends on which school you are talking about

If you are talking about Kean University in New Jersey, then yeah, but if you are talking about UCLA or Harvard? no..Well, I doubt average Vietnamese student can get in one of those school, except if you are super rich, then you most likely become the star as in party animal.....

my word is pupil. not student, meaning the education for the mass, not for the elite.

my word is pupil. not student, meaning the education for the mass, not for the elite.
Well, if you have to go that way, then I will say average Vietnamese student won't even be able to attend US University in ANY of the kind of education. Elite or Not.

I mean, how an average Vietnam Pupil can smug up USD$9000 a semester to pay for college? It take me a trip to the Army to be able to pay for it, I don't think you can if you are an average Vietnamese.

Which literally mean your point is moot.

When whites in america are becoming a minority demographically and studying women feminist studies and LGBT ethical rights degrees, the asians are going to come out on top since the whites are wiping themselves out seppuku style

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom