What's new

My Father Has Passed Away, Prayers Needed

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un. My Father has passed away by the will of Allah Subhana Wa TaaAllah. May Allah Almighty's blessings be upon my father and Allah SWT grants him Janat Ul Firdous. Ameen.

May Allah Almighty’s mercy be upon all Muslims who have gone through this phase of ‘Intakaal’ and let us all be on the path of Allah SWT for our eternal salvation. Ameen. Ya Rabul Alameen !!!
May ALLAH bless his sould turn his grave into garden of paradise and bless him with the shifat of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and give patience to your family

I'm so sorry to hear that, Fasih. I hope you and your family are able to cope with the loss. Take good care of yourself too, at this time family members are looking towards each other for strength, make sure you remain healthy and available for them.

This is a very difficult phase. I have also lost some people both family and outside it who were very close to me and I understand your grief.

There is No one in this world who can take place of Parents.
May his Soul rest in Peace and May he always watch over his loving family.
Ameen.
And may God give U the strength in this hour bro :(
Very sad news Indeed!!

May his soul rest in peace and may the BIG GUY give strength to your family to cope with this difficult phase . Try to help your grieving family members and in turn that will help you cope up with your loss .

Back
Top Bottom