What's new

Khafee Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, let's get back on track and honor the man himself. Let's leave politics for the Yemen thread; we don't even know if he was martyred in Yemen.

This was posted by Khafee on his id. Indeed his afterlife will be so beautiful. In Sha Allah

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220918-225543_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220918-225543_Instagram.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 107
Sorry bro, but what were you thinking, by opening a thread on shahadat of a person whom you know as a brother!
It hurts to see disgust posting on the subject....
This is the internet and no one can be stopped from expressing an opinion. He had some friends, others who disagreed with him and yet others who did not like him. He did not help his cause by getting on a high horse and berrate anyone who disagreed with him. I suspect his,sources were genuine but he did not understand that between an agreement and delivery, there were many stages and things could still go wrong. So in good faith he broke news, which did not bear the test of time and got a bit of a,hammering.
He established bis own forum which probably was not like,by the admin as he,was,recruiting members from here. So he,parted ways,with this,forum. Uis own forum took off but then people either were banned or left due to lack of reliability of the forum. But all in all a good brother and I am sad on his demise.
A

This is the internet and no one can be stopped from expressing an opinion. He had some friends, others who disagreed with him and yet others who did not like him. He did not help his cause by getting on a high horse and berrate anyone who disagreed with him. I suspect his,sources were genuine but he did not understand that between an agreement and delivery, there were many stages and things could still go wrong. So in good faith he broke news, which did not bear the test of time and got a bit of a,hammering.
He established bis own forum which probably was not like,by the admin as he,was,recruiting members from here. So he,parted ways,with this,forum. Uis own forum took off but then people either were banned or left due to lack of reliability of the forum. But all in all a good brother and I am sad on his demise.
A
Just to correct you sir, neither did he own the other forum nor was he running it. I myself knew him before the other forum existed. Rest you can pm me and we can discuss.

Inna lilahe wa inna ilahe rajioun.

I think its stupid and not related to Khafee but coming with vague information about a poster without posting details and then getting emotional over if people speculate, either provide the full information or close this thread or don't get mad when people discuss, you open a thread of someone's " death" with just " trust me bro" source, this is a joke and not a funny one.

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

I am at loss of words...

Question: You know about the foreign assignment of PA soldiers and army ranks. He seems Paksitani worked for UAE MOI and later. If such a soldier falls, is he a fallen soldier of PA or UAE? ,..usually, PA made the announcement of such KIA.
pointless to speculate. the OP himself gave half the information prompting everyone to make their assumptions.
but for the sake of the deceased person we must now stop at just the condolence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom