What's new

Muslims in Lucknow protest against Saudi Arabia

No i have no distaste fir Shias.. it is the regime of Iran and its influence over Shias of Pakistan at least and i expect same in India.

US nexus with Iran and India is covert not overt.
Okay how about you answer this. Why?

It is Iran who is supporting Afghan Shia regime and so is US
Last time I checked Hamid Karzai and majority of Afghan officials are Sunni.

It is Iran whop is involved in arming Baluchs and so is India.
So Iran is funding Jundallah (based in Baloch) and other separatist group so they they can more effectively kill Iranian government officials and civilians and break Iranian part of Baluchistan away from Iran?

It was Iranian militias who were on killing spree of Sunnis of Iraq and so was black water.
Would you care to give me the name of the militia? Plus would you enlighten me as to why Iran would like to destabilize Iraq, and cause a civil war which would probably result no progress for Iran in the country and probably would lead to some type of over throw of the government which is at the moment Shia.

It is Iran who armed Lybian opposition and US came to their support.
What interest does Iran have in Libya? Iran has declard it want what the people want, but what other interest could it have. relations with Libya weren't bad. Qadhafi Stresses Intimacy between Iran, Libya. - Libyaonline.com

It is Iran who is arming Shia minorities in various arab states and so media is reporting those sunni states as undemocratic!
be
Maybe because a lot of them are? Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, look at the revolutions going on today.

It is Iran who is arming Hizbullah and Lebanon is bearing the brunt of Israel, next Israel will take over Syria and Iran will still be safe.
Why would Iran be safe? More land and resources will only strengthen Israel. IUS is worried Iran has too much support in Lebanon WikiLeaks: Feltman Says Should Beat Iran in Reconstructing Lebanon - Naharnet Newsdesk

It is Iran who is arming Hammas and triggering infights in Palestine.
So Iran's helping out Israel which seeks to destroy Iran? How do you know if Irans helping Hammas, incase you didn't know, up till now Iran had very bad relations with Egypt, which had allied with Israel. Smuggling stuff out of Egypt being the only way for Palestinians to get outside support would have made it impossible for Iran to help the people out.

Now when middle-eastern states have decided to hire retired Pakistani soldiers in their security forces... India offered its army's support attack Pakistan in any potential support of Pakistan in coming Arab-Iran conflict.
What?

I have made personal interviews with Iraqis and Iranis... which popular media fail to carry out.
I'm sure you think you sound like a well informed journalist. You might wanna reconsider. Hanging around in chat rooms and asking random people on the streets is not interviewing.

Last but not the least... it was Iran who financed the ouster of Musharraf upon promise by US that Shia regime will be installed in Pakistan and which is in effect today.
People are question whether Zardari is a proper Muslim and you're worried about him being Shia, what world do you live in? Mushy made no such promise, why would he? He wanted to be in charge. You being a Mushy support should know this.

No i have no distaste fir Shias.. it is the regime of Iran and its influence over Shias of Pakistan at least and i expect same in India.

US nexus with Iran and India is covert not overt.

It is Iran who is supporting Afghan Shia regime and so is US.
It is Iran whop is involved in arming Baluchs and so is India.
It was Iranian militias who were on killing spree of Sunnis of Iraq and so was black water.
It is Iran who armed Lybian opposition and US came to their support.
It is Iran who is arming Shia minorities in various arab states and so media is reporting those sunni states as undemocratic!
It is Iran who is arming Hizbullah and Lebanon is bearing the brunt of Israel, next Israel will take over Syria and Iran will still be safe.
It is Iran who is arming Hammas and triggering infights in Palestine.
Now when middle-eastern states have decided to hire retired Pakistani soldiers in their security forces... India offered its army's support attack Pakistan in any potential support of Pakistan in coming Arab-Iran conflict.

I have made personal interviews with Iraqis and Iranis... which popular media fail to carry out.

Last but not the least... it was Iran who financed the ouster of Musharraf upon promise by US that Shia regime will be installed in Pakistan and which is in effect today.

Americans plays a disastrous role by allowing Iran to destabilize Mid east because they want a war in Mid east, americans need a war between persian and arabian gulf, that is why they are strengthening Iran by allowing him to control some arab areas. when this happens arabs can go for the war with them or they can ask to americans to come and help and then American have an access to enter into their region with their permission to kick Iran out.

Americans plays a disastrous role by allowing Iran to destabilize Mid east because they want a war in Mid east, americans need a war between persian and arabian gulf, that is why they are strengthening Iran by allowing him to control some arab areas. when this happens arabs can go for the war with them or they can ask to americans to come and help and then American have an access to enter into their region with their permission to kick Iran out.

War in ME would be the biggest headache for Americans. The present governments are allies of US and are controlling their population with extremist ideologies.

It is a false image of Iran's military might, which western media has created.

Iran has zero airforce... it's pilots will defect or fall out of sky by friendly fire.

Bombing over Iran would be like shooting ducks..

Only advantage, Iran enjoy is its larger land scape.

War in ME would be the biggest headache for Americans. The present governments are allies of US and are controlling their population with extremist ideologies.

It is Iranian regimes definition.. which you just stated and India is stepping up its services offer against arabs.

Pakistan need to close its air space for Indian flights to afghannistan and Iran or else Pakistan will suffer unbearable loss.

Hope India and Iran relationship gets stronger, we need they oil and they need our brains. :)

I think Mushharaf is a Shia, he will be happy seeing all this?
Ho sakta hai, Mussharaf ki family Lucknow area se Delhi aa kar rahi hoo???:what:

Hope India and Iran relationship gets stronger, we need they oil and they need our brains. :)

What makes you think we are "brainier" than them? I think they have enough. Only thing is, India is bigger, stronger and a little more influential.

GoI must discourage any move for sectarian clashes(Sunni vs Shia). this kind of protests are infuriating to riot mongers.

Peaceful protests are the way democracy is supposed to work. They help people express their opinion on micro matters.

For a macro change in govt policy, people will have to speak through ballot. That will not happen for such matters. There have been protests against the iraq war, bush visit and indeed anti israel and as long as the protests are peaceful I fully support their right to protest.

I agree with you. Although people seldom vote on basis of foreign policy in India. Mostly it is based on local issues. Inflation, corrution, religion and caste are the big factors in election (in India)
Foreign policy of India does not change too much. The NDA has roughly same foreign policy as UPA. Govt has to consult the opposition if there is sudden departure in foreign policy.

those times were over, american wants a different mid east. The oil in the Arabs are available for only 50 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom