What's new

Muslim soldier of Indian Army, barred from using 'Jai Hind', warned of a court martial.

Every armed force / units have motto/ slogan which keep them unit
List of military unit mottoes by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
india
upload_2014-9-19_13-24-56.png

ewein lamba kaam?
humara ziyada aasaan hai, bus Nara E Takbeer Allah O Akbar

This is pretty much fake concocted news cause had it been true Arnab Goswami would have been shouting his throat out on Times Now!!!:yes4::yes4::yes4:

So Non-Muslims are supposed to chant Islamic ritual chants?
Or are they exempt from it?
dude the CO just says Nara E Takbeer
whoever wants to answer can answer, otherwise they can answer on Pakistan Zindabad

--
slogan in army..
its not invested by indian army...
its come as tradition from british army...
they dont call it for RELIGION but for unity and strength.. nothing relgius about it..
that why IA did not allowed UPA to have any censue BASED ON RELGION IN ARMED FORCE..
they fight as UNIT.. so it for that PSYCHOLOGICAL SPIRIT.. not for Relgius spirit...

------
Mulsim in govt
yes.. they do get descriminated.. so the lower caste..
why...
becasue our age old tradition (bad ones) need time to die ...
sati did not vasnish in weeks .. but gone slowly and steadly...
hindu - muslim divde have historical bacground of englsihe way of divde and rule and bloody eevrs of partition..
state/ govt dont encourage descrimaition .. if that so ..
msulsim did not top indias one of most imp exam..UPSC...
Shah Faesal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zafar Saifullah
He belongs to the
IAS (KA:1958 batch). He was the first and the only Muslim to have ever been appointed Cabinet Secretary of India.
--
so looke with open eyes..
--
muslim are backwards ..
mostly due to own deeds...
--
you have to deserv before you desire..
--
if you derserve stil not got due to design by govt to keep you out.. then you have right to say.. that theyare descrimated
I am sorry.. but you are full of shite and bla bla.. this is a clear case of injustice.. if you cant take a stand you wont ever do so..
wtf has jai sri ram and jai mata di got to do with Indian army.. can anybody explain..

I am sorry.. but you are full of shite and bla bla.. this is a clear case of injustice.. if you cant take a stand you wont ever do so..
wtf has jai sri ram and jai mata di got to do with Indian army.. can anybody explain..
--
fine..
i SHOWED with EXAMPLES ..its not the case
rest youhave right to have your views...

---
post no 121 same thread .. ans

Back
Top Bottom