What's new

Karnataka: Modi-Ji tells Hindus to vote in the name of monkey god Hanuman while casting their votes for upcoming polls

This pajeet never heard name of Yemen
In 2015, nearly all production in Yemen's oil and natural gas fields was shut in. Total petroleum and other liquids production fell from an average of 125,000 barrels per day (b/d) in 2014 to a low of 18,000 b/d in 2016.

Yeah right 👍

Yemen was never a top producer of oil

In 2015, nearly all production in Yemen's oil and natural gas fields was shut in. Total petroleum and other liquids production fell from an average of 125,000 barrels per day (b/d) in 2014 to a low of 18,000 b/d in 2016.

Yeah right 👍

Yemen was never a top producer of oil

It has oil reserves. Its oil production fell due to war and internal conflict

It is in Middle east

There you go pajeet

But Pakistanis claims to be the only remnant of the Mughal culture and heritage in the sub continent?

Nope

Actually you indians claim that India is last remaining remnant of 5000 years old culture of monkey worshipping

Yes everything is fudged, Global MNCs are lying and believing the lies while making investments in India :).

Your numbers have been fudged man. Stop whining

It has oil reserves. Its oil production fell due to war and internal conflict
Again pakistani it does not have the largest oil reserves and neither does it have the largest production
Tell me which middle eastern country that has both oil reserves and production is poor

It is in Middle east
Yemen did not ever have the largest oil reserves try again neither was it's per capita immpressive

Want me to bring out spreadsheets of consumption per capita
Jahil reservationchaap READ. I'm asking HOW your black Honda bhai is claiming other countries are fudging their numbers. READ JAHIL. READ.

But Pakistanis claims to be the only remnant of the Mughal culture and heritage in the sub continent?
57 OIC countries have a GDP of $25.4 trillion PPP
1683367661666.png

India alone is at $13.033 trillion PPP without drilling and exporting crude oil and natural gas.
1683367723164.png

Again pakistani it does not have the largest oil reserves and neither does it have the largest production
Tell me which middle eastern country that has both oil reserves and production is poor

Yemen did not ever have the largest oil reserves try again neither was it's per capita immpressive

It has oil. It is in Middle east. It is poor

You never said largest. Stop changing goal post

Jahil reservationchaap READ. I'm asking HOW your black Honda bhai is claiming other countries are fudging their numbers. READ JAHIL. READ.
Thier consumption doesn't match thier per capita Income i can read and understand him very well @Hphobe

Wahi usne bola bewkoof, a spreadsheet of consumption stats is what he said is enough to puncture your claims.

It has oil. It is in Middle east. It is poor
Give me one more example then you are side stepping the question that those countries that had refineries in mid east never went poor
Those countries that have refineries in mid east that are poor give thier name help your brother

Back
Top Bottom