What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as I said, Pakistanis are the biggest black haters in the world, by far!
It's just pure fanatical hate, only because of the skin colour of Blacks!
Pakistans always act as the flag-bearer of Ummah, but if the Muslim dares to be black :guns::guns::guns:
The black muslims could be the best muslims in the world, but Pakistanis would never grant them Islamic solidarity, never, never!!!
Pakistanis would love to drop their nuclear weapons on Africa and clean the surface of earth from this black dirt!!!!!
The mere existance of Blacks on this planet drives Pakistanis totally nuts, which is quite comical considering the fact that many Pakistanis are more dark-skinned than black Africans!
Hate, just pure hate!

But still keep demanding that others support Kashmir!!!!!

Reported for anti-Pakistan racism.

What an idiot.

Loaded gun speech and a nose piercing.

What can I say, her father should have beaten her for this misbehavior.

Declare me an infidel or anti-Arab patriot/nationalist, but I do find some of the Habesha women (a Semitic speaking people with Middle Eastern/Semitic admixture as high as 70% with certain individuals) to be very beautiful looking and I would not rule out marrying a Muslim Habesha girl with at least 50% Arab/Semitic DNA (of course I would need to make her take a DNA first :lol: ) as the fourth wife in our quest to increase the population. A bit of diversity is healthy.

Seen some very beautiful Saudi Arabian-Habesha mixes in the US (students) and Europe. Not very common but sometimes you can find them.

Also since Africans are even outbreeding us, we need to have cordial ties with Africans and continue the historical friendly ties.

Also we should not forget about the 6 million of Shuwa/Beggara Arabs that live in the Sahel and West Africa. Almost 3 million of them in Northern Nigeria alone. They are Arab and local mixtures. Color should not be important.

Declare me an infidel or anti-Arab patriot/nationalist, but I do find some of the Habesha women (a Semitic speaking people with Middle Eastern/Semitic admixture as high as 70% with certain individuals) to be very beautiful looking and I would not rule out marrying a Muslim Habesha girl with at least 50% Arab/Semitic DNA (of course I would need to make her take a DNA first :lol: ) as the fourth wife in our quest to increase the population. A bit of diversity is healthy.

Seen some very beautiful Saudi Arabian-Habesha mixes in the US (students) and Europe. Not very common but sometimes you can find them.

Also since Africans are even outbreeding us, we need to have cordial ties with Africans and continue the historical friendly ties.

Also we should not forget about the 6 million of Shuwa/Beggara Arabs that live in the Sahel and West Africa. Almost 3 million of them in Northern Nigeria alone. They are Arab and local mixtures. Color should not be important.

Everyone his choice of course, but I do not like that girl with her nose piercing from her behavior. Recently rejected a teenage hijabi that smokes weed and wanted to "date", her father should beat her heavily. I would have done so but the Danish police disapproves.

There's a lot of shit nowadays, keep yourself far away from the whoers.

We should not forget our ties to Africa. All of Horn of Africa is heavily influenced by Arab civilization and Semitic populations live in those regions.

The entire Swahili (itself derived from Arabic) region has tons of Arab influences all the way to Zanzibar and Northern Mozambique.

The entire Sahel (Arabic world) as well with the Shuwa Arabs and ethnic groups there. Arabic is a lingua franca in those regions. For instance Chad should be an Arab League member. Their largest ethnic group is Arab.

Everyone his choice of course, but I do not like that girl with her nose piercing from her behavior. Recently rejected a teenage hijabi that smokes weed and wanted to "date", her father should beat her heavily. I would have done so but the Danish police disapproves.

There's a lot of shit nowadays, keep yourself far away from the whoers.

I am familiar with such individuals and they are obviously trapped in two worlds and have taken the worst traits of the West and adopted them and they live a two-faced/double life. Not for me either.

However I have a personal weakness for certain Habesha girls (the good looking ones) but of course such a marriage is not very realistic nor would it be a priority but I can think of much worse people to marry. I never carried much about skin color anyway, when it comes to beauty. Don't find Northern European/blonde women attractive at all. Prefer Arab and people who resemble us.

Give me a Catholic Latina girl of Arab (Jordanian, Palestinian or Lebanese ancestry) over some Christian European be she from Denmark, Netherlands, UK, Italy etc.

Similarly I prefer Habesha over say a Kazakh, Nigerian or Malaysian.

We should not forget our ties to Africa. All of Horn of Africa is heavily influenced by Arab civilization and Semitic populations live in those regions.

The entire Swahili (itself derived from Arabic) region has tons of Arab influences all the way to Zanzibar and Northern Mozambique.

The entire Sahel (Arabic world) as well with the Shuwa Arabs and ethnic groups there. Arabic is a lingua franca in those regions. For instance Chad should be an Arab League member. Their largest ethnic group is Arab.

I am familiar with such individuals and they are obviously trapped in two worlds and have taken the worst traits of the West and adopted them and they live a two-faced/double life. Not for me either.

However I have a personal weakness for certain Habesha girls (the good looking ones) but of course such a marriage is not very realistic nor would it be a priority but I can think of much worse people to marry. I never carried much about skin color anyway, when it comes to beauty. Don't find Northern European/blonde women attractive at all. Prefer Arab and people who resemble us.

Give me a Catholic Latina girl of Arab (Jordanian, Palestinian or Lebanese ancestry) over some Christian European be she from Denmark, Netherlands, UK, Italy etc.

Similarly I prefer Habesha over say a Kazakh, Nigerian or Malaysian.
What about Sudanese woman?

@CamelGuy I wonder how your Family felt you "Transformation".
Each day, I'm wondering if you were trolling all along or you did "Evolve".

He evolved, and you will too. You must have 10 kids or else Mutaween will come to your house and make you have 10 kids.
He was fairly "Liberal" limit... out of it... And i was back then... labeled as an ISIS supporter by him If I'm not wrong...
So... Seeing him like that... I'm still having that "Troll opinion" even though, I understand he is playing a bit with it... but still... the transformation is quite interesting to see.

Let's hope... the Location Flag on his profil do not change tmrw...

What about Sudanese woman?

I consider them as fellow Arabs. No doubt about it at all. Skin color for me is of no importance. Remember that Sudanese Arabs are some of the most "ethnic Arabs" out there. They all descend paternally from mostly Arabians but obviously intermarriages with local Nubians and other peoples occurred but have in mind that Nubians have a great civilization. Their pyramids are even older than in Egypt although much less known.

Sudanese Arabic is also very close to Hijazi Arabic. They are some of the greatest Arabs that I know. Their humor, politeness, humbleness, everything.

I hate when fellow Arabs distance themselves from them due to color and forget about them. It is due to ignorance. And actually they are a neighbor just across the Red Sea and have huge potential (very resource rich and much fertile lands) and their future population will be big. There are quite a lot of Sudanese in KSA. They are expert camel herders, sheep herders and often work in agriculture, live stock breeding etc. Great music as well and nice food.

And our Sudanese brothers have fought and died side by side in Yemen. For that, they will always have my respect alone.

Their accent is amazing:lol:

Last edited:
I consider them as fellow Arabs. No doubt about it at all. Skin color for me is of no importance. Remember that Sudanese Arabs are some of the most "ethnic Arabs" out there. They all descend paternally from mostly Arabians but obviously intermarriages with local Nubians and other peoples occurred but have in mind that Nubians have a great civilization. Their pyramids are even older than in Egypt although much less known.

Sudanese Arabic is also very close to Hijazi Arabic. They are some of the greatest Arabs that I know. Their humor, politeness, humbleness, everything.

I hate when fellow Arabs distance themselves from them due to color and forget about them. It is due to ignorance. And actually they are a neighbor just across the Red Sea and have huge potential (very resource rich and much fertile lands) and their future population will be big. There are quite a lot of Sudanese in KSA. They are expert camel herders, sheep herders and often work in agriculture, live stock breeding etc. Great music as well and nice food.

And our Sudanese brothers have fought and died side by side in Yemen. For that, they will always have my respect alone.
I agree with you 100%, and I think marrying a Sudanese woman is better and easier than marrying a Habesha for a lot of reasons including language, and culture. It is sad that many Arabs are discriminatory because they may have a darker skin color than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom