What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this disgusting sub-human Tunisian Kuffar who openly show their fanatical anti-black racism!!!

Just imagine you are a Black Muslim and live in this disgusting Arab society, imagine what you have to go through every day in your life!!!

And in France this disgusting Tunisian sub-humans cry 24/7 about racism from French infidels, but in their own country they treat their Black Muslim "brothers" million times worse!!!

From the Button of my heart I hope the French will treat their Tunisian community just like Tunisians treat their Black Muslim "brothers"!!!

Oh my God, now I saw the whole documentary!

:(:(:( I'm about to cry!

It's just unbelievable and surreal how fanatically racist Tunisians are towards Black Muslims, I feel such an anger right now!!!

And the same people will tell you how they love the Ummah, how they care about fellow Muslims. They will tell you Muslims can't be racist because Islam is against racism, they will tell you it is the White Western infidels who are the biggest racists in the world.....just unbelievable what a lying racist infidels they themselves are!!!

And it is not just Tunisians, all Arabs are like that! Arabs are a total disgusting, sub-human race, they deserve everything bad in this world and they will burn in hell for eternity!!!

Why the f is this thread still open in a defense related forum?

Why the f is this thread still open in a defense related forum?

Because the majority of threads in this defense forum are not defense related, but you only complain about this one, and it is very clear why.

Racism in the South Asian community

But then crying about crimes of the Hindus
:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Concerning the difference between Black Africans and Black Americans, this Black African immigrant lady debunks this whole disgusting Black lives matter movement (which by the way is a George Soros movement)

What a great smart lady!

Especially what she said in the end "trying to make some people feel oppressed is just to weaken them"!

And that's the big difference between Black Americans and Black African Muslims: In the US, the oppression of Blacks is just an imagination, there Blacks are oppressing themselves.
But in the Muslim world, the oppression of Black people is real, it is excessice, it happens permanently every year, every week, every day, every second!!!

And it is not just Tunisians, all Arabs are like that! Arabs are a total disgusting, sub-human race, they deserve everything bad in this world and they will burn in hell for eternity!!!
Isnt that a bit racist? You care about blacks but are quick to call out another people. Hypocritical if you ask me, you are no German.

Isnt that a bit racist? You care about blacks but are quick to call out another people. Hypocritical if you ask me, you are no German.

No it's not, I don't simply claim something without proof. In this thread I have provided a lot of evidence that ALL Arabs are like that, so it is not wrong to generalize.

So no, it is not racist at all!

A Turkish video about Black Palestinians

Just unbelievable: this disgusting Palestinian sub-humans cry 24/7 about how they are treated by Israel, they want the whole world and especially the Muslim world to support them....they really don't have any shame! Why are they demanding solidarity for themselves! Why don't hundreds of thousands of Palestians go out on the streets and demand solidarity for their Black Muslim Palestinian "brothers"?!!!

And this is a Turkish report, they don't want the Palestinians to look too bad, they certainly hold back the real horrific stories, so you can only imagine what Black Palestinians really have to go through every day in their life!

And the Palestinians live under oppression and still treat Blacks this way, just think about how they would treat them if Palestine was free.....just like all other Arab sub-humans do! For them Blacks are only abeed!

Palestinians don't deserve even the slightest amount of compassion! On the contrary, the whole world, and especially the Muslim world has to cheer for the oppression of this disgusting racist animals!
Palestinians deserve everything bad in this world and they will burn in hell for eternity!!!

1. Islam does not support racism.
2. This thread is derailed by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom