What's new

Muslim Brainwashing...Radicalisation of Muslims in germany.

Splurgenxs

Reaction score
Country
India

The German government's attempts to unite different religious groups seem to be turning sour. Introducing lessons on Islam in schools was meant to help integrate the country's three million Muslims. But the policy is having some undesired effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this insane constant fear of a "Sharia takeover" of Europe is just laughable, most Muslim countries don't even have Sharia law as their state law. This is just pure Islamaphobia, plain and simple.

When people immigrate , they are expected to leave their old culture , and old way of living behind and conform to the culture of their new host countries . Since immigration is voluntary , then any discrimination they face due to non-conformity or non-adherence to the local lifestyle cannot be spoken against.

lol this is coming from an Indian? When have you ever seen an Indian that has left his culture? Where ever Indians are they're the same. I just came back from Kenya, I've seen Indians that have lived there for centuries and they still walk and talk like the typical Indian from New Delhi. And they smell the same too.

They don't have ghetto-culture like your ilk does. They are not crazy fundos inciting naive, gullible folk every weekend to rise up against Western Godlessness and capitalistic culture ,and burn buses and riot .

And later on after being a...spanked by a couple of local policemen , they dont cry on youtube about discrimination.

They are not involved in crimes like drug smuggling , prostitution etc as an only way of earning their living .

So don't even compare with Indians , almost all of whom are better educated and in higher positions than people like you.

About the smelly part , its a bit ironic coming from you given that Pakistanis are seen in exactly the same light except with an extra tag of a terrorist on you . So ponder a little bit before spewing garbage.

I didn't mention any nationalities in my original post , don't bring in BS if you can't argue about the topic in question.

They don't have ghetto-culture like your ilk does. They are not crazy fundos inciting naive, gullible folk every weekend to rise up against Western Godlessness and capitalistic culture ,and burn buses and riot .

And later on after being a...spanked by a couple of local policemen , they dont cry on youtube about discrimination.

They are not involved in crimes like drug smuggling , prostitution etc as an only way of earning their living .

So don't even compare with Indians , almost all of whom are better educated and in higher positions than people like you.

About the smelly part , its a bit ironic coming from you given that Pakistanis are seen in exactly the same light except with an extra tag of a terrorist on you . So ponder a little bit before spewing garbage.

I didn't mention any nationalities in my original post , don't bring in BS if you can't argue about the topic in question.

calm down boy...so many accusations and no supporting arguments?
everybody is entitled to their way of life...if muslims choose to live their lives in a certain way,this shouldn't be anybody's problem...why cant people mind their own biz?

calm down boy...so many accusations and no supporting arguments?
everybody is entitled to their way of life...if muslims choose to live their lives in a certain way,this shouldn't be anybody's problem...why cant people mind their own biz?

No need to sound that patronizing. Its amusing but adds no value to the discussion .

See , I didn't mention any nationalilities , hell I didn't even mention any religions.

My point was that if a person immigrates , he ought to change his habits , his culture to conform to a certain extent with that of his new surroundings. If he failed to do so , he would experience clashes with the local population and it would be futile to object.

And I made that post hoping to hear some good points from expatriates , either refuting or confirming what I said with valid points or evidences.

There was no need to get so up close and personal when its an interesting and thought provoking topic and makes for good sharing of views.

Edit : first bit of evidence about this Ghetto culture would be call for establishment of Sharia zones in the U.K . More evidences to follow if the topic picks up any more steam.

Man this insane constant fear of a "Sharia takeover" of Europe is just laughable, most Muslim countries don't even have Sharia law as their state law. This is just pure Islamaphobia, plain and simple.

When Muslim countries don't have Shariat implemented then why these Mullahs of Europe ask for Sharia in Europe?? Islamaphobia came from Islama-manic. When some Mulla in England is so maniac that he denounce state law and ask to embrace Sharia law, what a common English will think???

To eradicate phobia, you must need to eradicate maniac...

When Muslim countries don't have Shariat implemented then why these Mullahs of Europe ask for Sharia in Europe?? Islamaphobia came from Islama-manic. When some Mulla in England is so maniac that he denounce state law and ask to embrace Sharia law, what a common English will think???

To eradicate phobia, you must need to eradicate maniac...

Listen dumb Indian, a Mullah doesn't speak for all Muslims. The maniacs are the ones that find these fringe voices and propagate them to the highest levels.

lol this is coming from an Indian? When have you ever seen an Indian that has left his culture? Where ever Indians are they are the same. I just came back from Kenya, I've seen Indians that have lived there for centuries and they still walk and talk like the typical Indian from New Delhi. And they smell the same too.
If that's true then the word IndianPhobia should be famous, but we both know which word is famous nowadays.

Listen dumb Indian, a Mullah doesn't speak for all Muslims. The maniacs are the ones that find these fringe voices and propagate them to the highest levels.

One side these Mullas creating a entire breed of Radicals. Other side you are saying that they don't represent entire Muslim. Europe is more civilized than other part.

Read this example and tell me who is maniac..
Europeans are just vocal (condemning) against these Mullas, other side women like **** **** is hanged to death using draconian laws.

If that's true then the word IndianPhobia should be famous, but we both know which word is famous nowadays.

How is this not true? Are you seriously saying Indians are not the same everywhere? I'm not hating, I respect that people keep their cultures, but it is the truth. Same goes with Muslims, you can't expect people to throw away thousands of years of culture and tradition and immediately accept a new one just because you move to a new country. That just doesn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom