What's new

Mushshak Trainer Aircraft

Dear Lord Man, these are being produced at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)
Which also Manufactures the JF-17 and K-8.
Probably referring to the Pakistan Army. Notice the flag, which probably signifies that the aircraft is operational with PAA.

Probably referring to the Pakistan Army. Notice the flag, which probably signifies that the aircraft is operational with PAA.
Yes a significant number is used by Pak Army, though I wonder in what capacity does army uses these aircrafts?

There is Pakistani flag? is Pakistan somehow involved in this
formula yaad a gya ustaad

1630997004318.png

Liaison and Utility
“Utility” would not be a term I’d use for them. Utility means general tasks, which the mushak cannot do (transporting passengers Or cargo). It’s an aerobatic plane built specifically to be a trainer, which is what it’s used for, alongside Recce and yes some liason.

“Utility” would not be a term I’d use for them. Utility means general tasks, which the mushak cannot do (transporting passengers Or cargo). It’s an aerobatic plane built specifically to be a trainer, which is what it’s used for, alongside Recce and yes some liason.
They are used for transporting passenger and for artillery observations. It can also be used for light ground attack. It’s a three seater

Back
Top Bottom