What's new

Mushshak Trainer Aircraft

You are right. However here one is dependent on another nation and that nation has competing interests
I do not know if you are aware of Sling aircraft. It started off as a kit design and now full production line with many variations with top class design and control system. My university, the aeronautical dept is producing world class leading powered and unpowered gliders. I was surprised to see Sam Chui using it in his flight school in US as well. Have a look at it when you get a chance. You need an independent entrepreneurial spirit unconstrained by red tape or run by incompetence.

Just compare the clean instrumentation of Sling vs Super Mushaq. Just those switches alone need to go on the entire bottom panel.

Last edited:
Update on Turkish Air Force: MFI-17 Super Mushshak 🇵🇰 🇹🇷

Chairman PAC Kamra Air Marshal Noman has confirmed Alan Warnes that first MFI-17 Super Mushshak for Turkish Air Force has been rolled out of the paint job.

Keep in mind that TAF ordered 52x Super Mushshaks.

#PACKamra Chairman, Air Marshal Noman told me last week the first MFI-17 Super Mushshak for the @TurkishAirForce has been rolled out of the paint shop. It looks smart. The first of 52 on order.

Great cant wait for the photos

really what a good deal, 52 units is a good order

we should market our products as this

basic trainer + advanced trainer + lead in fighter trainer

Super Mushshak+ K-8+ JF17B

we would do well with exports

Some Turkish Super Mushshaks were visible at final assembly in the documentary aired by Rozenews in March, all white... It also showed some in production so by now there should be enough ready to deliver!

Turkish Super Mushshak Aircraft

20201230_205010.jpg

MFI-17 Mushshak Iran Revolutionary Guard At Tehran Mehrabad Airport, Iran.

1619183298669.png

Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) Super Mushshak.
© Zohaib Malik

1619183370244.png

Back
Top Bottom